DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Huawei MediaPad M5 - DJI app

photo2be

Reactions
Hi, thanx to all clever advices from this forum I have decided to buy a Huawei M5 10". As I'm used to Ipad AppStore I just wander where and how to install the latest DJI Fly in the M5.
URL please. I live in Sweden/EU. ;) Is there anyting else I have to know and learn...

Usually you search for the app in Google Play store & install from there ... but for some unknown reason none of the DJI apps is up on the various store platforms (iOS or Android) with the latest version anymore ... you need to download the latest by yourself & side load it.

Go here & download --> DJI Fly - Download Center - DJI either directly from your mobile device or your computer. Once the installation file is on your device click on it for installation ... for Android you might have to activate "Allow installations from unknown sources" in the settings first.

Reactions: RMS001
Hi, thanx to all clever advices from this forum I have decided to buy a Huawei M5 10". As I'm used to Ipad AppStore I just wander where and how to install the latest DJI Fly in the M5.
URL please. I live in Sweden/EU. ;) Is there anyting else I have to know and learn...

Usually you search for the app in Google Play store & install from there ... but for some unknown reason none of the DJI apps is up on the various store platforms (iOS or Android) with the latest version anymore ... you need to download the latest by yourself & side load it.

Go here & download --> DJI Fly - Download Center - DJI either directly from your mobile device or your computer. Once the installation file is on your device click on it for installation ... for Android you might have to activate "Allow installations from unknown sources" in the settings first.
Hi Slup! I'll try that tomorrow!

Reactions: slup
I hope you are ok. With my Huawei 8X I couln't download DJI Fly from Google Play, but from Huawei own App Gallery it was easy, and it updates from there also...
Hi Mirlo, yes the Huawei M5 works really great for me. No CPU overload as I had with my old Ipad. Then the Huawei M5 10" is much lighter as well.

I have an M5 as well. It must be installed in the internal memory or it will NOT install. Otherwise it works fne.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC