DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Huawei mediapad m5 or ipad 2018

Are you guys able to for the Huawei m5 8 inch into the RC holder?

Or are you using a tablet holder extension?

I'd love a high end tablet that fits into the controller grips.

Reactions: Hedonist222
Here is my set up for my mavic platinum Huawei media pad T3 cpu snapdragon425. Android version 7. Emu I version5.1.3 I have all apps disabled that are not needed to fly use a 64gig card to record never had any problems use for phantom 3 as well as my mavic see pics for my set. Upimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Here is my set up for my mavic platinum Huawei media pad T3 cpu snapdragon425. Android version 7. Emu I version5.1.3 I have all apps disabled that are not needed to fly use a 64gig card to record never had any problems use for phantom 3 as well as my mavic see pics for my set. UpView attachment 55205
View attachment 55206image.jpeg sorry the pics are dark there is not much day light today where i live

Last edited:
Reactions: Hedonist222
I use the Huawei P10 phone on my controller and it has not given me one problem ... Chinese phone for Chinese Drone ... can't go wrong ...

Here is my set up for my mavic platinum Huawei media pad T3 cpu snapdragon425. Android version 7. Emu I version5.1.3 I have all apps disabled that are not needed to fly use a 64gig card to record never had any problems use for phantom 3 as well as my mavic see pics for my set. UpView attachment 55205
View attachment 55206View attachment 55207 sorry the pics are dark there is not much day light today where i live
I've used Huawei's 8" T3 for a couple of years as replacements for my 8" Nvidia Shield K1 Tablets. Ive got 3 Huawei T3's with each dedicated to a different drone. The T3 boots twice as fast as my Shield K1s and they have great battery life! My only problem is finding Sunshades for the T3.

Reactions: old man mavic
Hello, I'm looking for a substitute for my LG G6 assigned to my Spark. I hesitate on a mini iPad, apparently very popular with users of Dji drones and a Huawei M5. Here opinions are good regarding the M5. But what about Android 8 and 9? I read that these Android versions cause inconvenience to various Dji drones. Are you concerned? Thank you for your answers.

Here opinions are good regarding the M5. But what about Android 8 and 9? I read that these Android versions cause inconvenience to various Dji drones. Are you concerned?
If you believe everything you read, you'd never buy or fly anything.
I fly the M5 (a lot), it's running Android 8 and the experience is flawless.

[QUOTE = "Meta4, post: 788749, membre: 1601"]
Si vous croyez tout ce que vous lisez, vous n’achèterez jamais rien.
Je pilote beaucoup le M5, il tourne sous Android 8 et l'expérience est sans faille.
[/CITATION]
Thank you, you are right, which makes the task more difficult. I have so much trouble with my LG G6 that I would not like to be disappointed in my next purchase. Do you have reasons don't upgrade to Android 9? Thank you ;)

Thank you, you are right, which makes the task more difficult. I have so much trouble with my LG G6 that I would not like to be disappointed in my next purchase. Do you have reasons don't upgrade to Android 9? Thank you
Android 9 hasn't appeared as an update on my tablet.

Reactions: inoxidable
Thank you all for this information. I just ordered an opened box M5 64gb (New Egg) to replace mini 4. Just under $300.00 shipped. Main reason for the change is the Mini 4 is 16gb and wifi only. I like having maps when I fly, and using my phone as a hot spot is just another step I want to eliminate. And the lack of memory became a problem when I wanted to use a card reader to view video's/pictures that required an app that the 16gb couldn't fit along with Go4. For the most part this will be a dedicated device for flying as was the Mini 4. Will anyone comment on screen brightness compared to the Mini 4? I didn't see any information on how many nits it has.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54