DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Huawei MediaPad T3 7" Tablet

SummitJason

Reactions
Hi Has anyone tried this Tablet with the Mavric 2 Zoom and if so had any issues

I just bought one as it was suggested it would work, it doesnt. no screen video, otherwise it works,

New thread NO Reply quick question.

Why is there no right or left gimble control. The gimble moves in all directions on booting up. Just wondering
CD

@Meta4 Might be able to help with this tablet, I believe that is what he uses, and touts about it often. Maybe he will offer some help. He says they work as well or better than apple devices.

Hi Has anyone tried this Tablet with the Mavric 2 Zoom and if so had any issues
@Meta4 Might be able to help with this tablet, I believe that is what he uses, and touts about it often. Maybe he will offer some help. He says they work as well or better than apple devices.
Sorry ... I've not tried their T3 but it appears to be less of a powerhouse than their M3 and M5 tablets which are the ones to get.

New thread NO Reply quick question.

Why is there no right or left gimble control. The gimble moves in all directions on booting up. Just wondering
CD

You were in the middle of the real thread. But, you can move it left/right by pressing on the screen and sliding finger left/right also up/down.

I tested several inexpensive Android devices a year ago, including the T3.

In terms of speed it performed worse than a Kindle Fire HD8, and much slower than either of the Huawei phones (Ascend XT2 and Sensa).

Since it only has a quad core processor it’s a bit overloaded so get a good app killer.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsplum