DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hudson Valley New York

I'm going there today and tomorrow with my air and p4pv2

Be aware that trains only stop at the Breakneck Ridge station on Sat, Sun and Holidays. Check the schedule on the MTAs website: the northbound stops are in the morning and the southbound stops are in the afternoon, since it's mainly designed for hikers.

Be aware that trains only stop at the Breakneck Ridge station on Sat, Sun and Holidays. Check the schedule on the MTAs website: the northbound stops are in the morning and the southbound stops are in the afternoon, since it's mainly designed for hikers.
Oh I went in the car.

Reactions: dawgpilot
Thanks for the heads up though!

gonna try a mavic flight from the cornwall waterfront park to bannermans later today if winds die down, 5 min out and 5 min back ,it is all line of sight and the mavic should do it as a breeze with the range it has.gonna do some storm king footage too front the cornwall park waterfront

Attachments

• cornwall to bannermans.png
    cornwall to bannermans.png
    2 MB · Views: 19
gonna try a mavic flight from the cornwall waterfront park to bannermans later today if winds die down, 5 min out and 5 min back ,it is all line of sight and the mavic should do it as a breeze with the range it has.gonna do some storm king footage too front the cornwall park waterfront
How did this work out?

Reactions: johnsctt78
How did this work out?
The range was good but the winds prevented me from going too far. Towards the island,calm day it will be a breeze to do but there was gusts to 21 mph and the headwind would of killed the battery.tm gonna grab the first day that's calm. The mission is already uploaded in litchi with some great POI,s. Litchi is showing about 15 min total on the mission with some orbit time,the only drawback to Cornwall waterfront park is you need a yearly permit. 25 bucks. Or the locals will ticket and or tow.i have the permit. I figured I'd get some storm king footage and breakneck too. I'll post an update very soon. I'm thinking sat morning or sun morning to finish the island run

Reactions: FT212
The range was good but the winds prevented me from going too far. Towards the island,calm day it will be a breeze to do but there was gusts to 21 mph and the headwind would of killed the battery.tm gonna grab the first day that's calm. The mission is already uploaded in litchi with some great POI,s. Litchi is showing about 15 min total on the mission with some orbit time,the only drawback to Cornwall waterfront park is you need a yearly permit. 25 bucks. Or the locals will ticket and or tow.i have the permit. I figured I'd get some storm king footage and breakneck too. I'll post an update very soon. I'm thinking sat morning or sun morning to finish the island run
He's right I have the ticket to prove it.

Hey all, I'm in the Walden area and pretty new to drones. I just got a Mavic 2 pro and this is my first go away from home. I was thinking about Bannerman's, Hudson in general, and maybe some shooting around New Paltz.

What’s up everyone? Just looking for some people to fly with when the weather gets better. I’m located in Wappingers Falls. Let me know who’s down to fly.

Reactions: johnsctt78
Heading back to Long Dock Park in Beacon, NY around 3pm just in case anyone wants to fly!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka