DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Human Flying Drone - Casey Neistat of course

Would've preferred if the drone had dropped him from a fatal height and we'd never have to look at that stupid face of his ever again.
Wow, so much hate and wishing death on someone is just plain sad. You should probably look at yourself in the mirror if you want to see what's really wrong in this world we live in.

This is probably of more interest to people here, details about the drone itself.

Am I the only one who thinks this is fake?
I mean, I like Casey's content most of the time, but, if you look closely, the takes are kinda suspicious...

Looks fake? hanging at it with one hand, arm half bend?? yeah right

Looks fake? hanging at it with one hand, arm half bend?? yeah right
If you watch the video posted above, he explains all of this. He does not need to hang on at all as he is attacking he's attached via harness. The drone can lose motors and batteries and still fly.

He has a harness on in the clips where he's in the air. It isn't fake.

Oh, my bad! I only watched the original and the "behind the scenes" and noticed the suspicious cuts he addresses on this new video. I also thought his pose while being lifted was suspicious: always grabbing the board, and doing just one movement; kinda looked like a mechanic mannequin or something of that sort.

All the explanations he gives in this new video are good and make it look pretty real. Also he is almost promising that it is not fake or misleading in any way, so I don't think he would risk his reputation like that by stating something so literally and not meaning it.

Thanks for posting this video!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danyjames_