Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Humboldt Peak

sdpy

Reaction score
Very nice! I have plans to take mine mountaineering this summer. Should make some sick shots.

Reactions: Denver_flight
Reaction score
Man, how long did it take you to get up on top of that mountain ?!! That looks like K2 to an unexperienced climber like me. Awesome footage though. I think that's when having a drone really makes it all worthwhile; when you're someplace like that and only a drone can capture the moment.

Denver_flight

Reaction score
Man, how long did it take you to get up on top of that mountain ?!! That looks like K2 to an unexperienced climber like me. Awesome footage though. I think that's when having a drone really makes it all worthwhile; when you're someplace like that and only a drone can capture the moment.
Just over 8 hours total, 14 miles, 5,600 ft elevation gain.

Attachments

GDadd

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
On top of the mountain by yourself, with the perspective of scale and the beauty of blowing snow, depth, and texture - fantastic!

People often comment about how small they feel among nature, and your video brings that point home big time. Just awesome.

Denver_flight

Reaction score
On top of the mountain by yourself, with the perspective of scale and the beauty of blowing snow, depth, and texture - fantastic!

People often comment about how small they feel among nature, and your video brings that point home big time. Just awesome.
I’m sometimes unsure if I enjoy the climbing or the droning more. Droning really brings the scale of a mountain into perspective.

DJI Drone Service
All E RC Mavic Drones

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valtadeo