DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Humboldt Peak

Man, how long did it take you to get up on top of that mountain ?!! That looks like K2 to an unexperienced climber like me. Awesome footage though. I think that's when having a drone really makes it all worthwhile; when you're someplace like that and only a drone can capture the moment.

Reactions: Denver_flight
Man, how long did it take you to get up on top of that mountain ?!! That looks like K2 to an unexperienced climber like me. Awesome footage though. I think that's when having a drone really makes it all worthwhile; when you're someplace like that and only a drone can capture the moment.

Just over 8 hours total, 14 miles, 5,600 ft elevation gain.

Attachments

• D54AED4B-C5AE-42B3-8B01-0EA428DDB071.jpeg
    D54AED4B-C5AE-42B3-8B01-0EA428DDB071.jpeg
    361.6 KB · Views: 10
On top of the mountain by yourself, with the perspective of scale and the beauty of blowing snow, depth, and texture - fantastic!

People often comment about how small they feel among nature, and your video brings that point home big time. Just awesome.

Reactions: Denver_flight
On top of the mountain by yourself, with the perspective of scale and the beauty of blowing snow, depth, and texture - fantastic!

People often comment about how small they feel among nature, and your video brings that point home big time. Just awesome.
I’m sometimes unsure if I enjoy the climbing or the droning more. Droning really brings the scale of a mountain into perspective.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefons82