DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hyper lapse mode does nothing on DJI Go 4 with/ m2p

OurAngryBadger

Reactions
I click hyper lapse intelligent flight mode, then click on the "circle" mode.

Expected result: I tap or draw a box on what I want the drone to circle, and hit go. It circles around and takes a hyper lapse.

Actual result: Nothing at all. I'm not able draw or select my subject, and the drone also does nothing.

The "free" mode also does nothing. Nothing extra pops up on screen after I click those buttons.

What am I doing wrong?

I click hyper lapse intelligent flight mode, then click on the "circle" mode.

Expected result: I tap or draw a box on what I want the drone to circle, and hit go. It circles around and takes a hyper lapse.

Actual result: Nothing at all. I'm not able draw or select my subject, and the drone also does nothing.

The "free" mode also does nothing. Nothing extra pops up on screen after I click those buttons.

What am I doing wrong?
[/QUOTE
Did you choose the time settings? (frame time in seconds-length in seconds- and max speed) located at the bottom in a black box.?

Are you using a phone or SC? Have you updated the software with DJI? Di you have high quality functioning SD card in the drone? Is it in "sport mode" during use? That will not allow hyperlapse. Have you cleared the video cache? Just some ideas.

Are you using a phone or SC? Have you updated the software with DJI? Di you have high quality functioning SD card in the drone? Is it in "sport mode" during use? That will not allow hyperlapse. Have you cleared the video cache? Just some ideas.
  1. Smart controller
  2. Latest software
  3. Sandisk extreme pro 64gb
  4. Position mode with 18 SATs
  5. Cleared video cache day prior

1. Smart controller
  2. Latest software
  3. Sandisk extreme pro 64gb
  4. Position mode with 18 SATs
  5. Cleared video cache day prior
How old is your SC? When I have a chance I will pull out my SC and take a look. As well I'm sure more experienced individuals will have some suggestions.

Last edited:
How old is your SC? When I have a chance I will pull out my SC and take a look. As well I'm sure more experienced individuals will have some suggestions.

1 week is how long I've had it, purchased new. I don't know how long it was on the shelf for.

I'll try to make a video the next time I fly

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imMike507