DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hyperlapse raw image, set before hyperlapse?

Chunter

Reactions
Hi guys n gals,

finally swapped my mavic pro for a mavic 2, wow what a difference.

My question is about the hyperlapse mode that i've been getting to grips with.

Must i swap to photo mode and set up for shooting stills before i then swap to video hyperlapse mode? ( yes have enabled save raw to sd)

Reason i ask is i've watched a few videos and they mention changing shutter speeds etc etc but no mention to do it before choosing hyperlapse and hyperlapse itself only has a few settings once you're actually flying.

#curious

note: have only tried waypoint mode so far.

cheers.

Hi guys n gals,

finally swapped my mavic pro for a mavic 2, wow what a difference.

My question is about the hyperlapse mode that i've been getting to grips with.

Must i swap to photo mode and set up for shooting stills before i then swap to video hyperlapse mode? ( yes have enabled save raw to sd)

Reason i ask is i've watched a few videos and they mention changing shutter speeds etc etc but no mention to do it before choosing hyperlapse and hyperlapse itself only has a few settings once you're actually flying.

#curious

note: have only tried waypoint mode so far.

cheers.

Watch this video from DJI. It tells everything you need to know. It is in the photo mode I think

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Before or after, I don't think it will make a difference but it's not logical to enter into the hyperlapse flight mode and then change a camera setting that most people will leave it untouched once set.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charlihlenfeldt