DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hyperlapse Waypoint Interval

mrsr71

Reactions
I’m having trouble setting the interval for a “waypoint hyperlapse” on my M3P to 2 seconds. Is there a special trick that needs to be done to accomplish this? I believe someone mentioned that the altitude needs to be over 160’ but I can’t believe this would have anything to do with the interval setting/s (?)

Can someone chime in with a suggestion?

Thanks..

I know that if have my shutter speed set on a slower setting, I can't get waypoint interval under 4 seconds. You might check your shutter speed and speed it up and see if it lets you set it for 2 seconds. If you have it set on auto, try a manual set. That was my issue. There could be other issues preventing a 2 second interval that I am not aware of, but I thought I'd throw this out there. Good luck. I know it's frustrating.

I know that if have my shutter speed set on a slower setting, I can't get waypoint interval under 4 seconds. You might check your shutter speed and speed it up and see if it lets you set it for 2 seconds. If you have it set on auto, try a manual set. That was my issue. There could be other issues preventing a 2 second interval that I am not aware of, but I thought I'd throw this out there. Good luck. I know it's frustrating.

Yep, I’m using auto shutter & circular polarizer. I’ll switch to manual and give it a shot. Thanks for the tip 👍

Let me know if that helped.
I did a waypoint test along the freeway this morning and left the circular polarizer on. I started at 250' and ended at 175' (two waypoints) and it allowed me to set it to a 2 second interval and a 9 second hyperlapse. (I reduced the playback speed to 75%) I believe the issue was not enough altitude adjustment (?) I'll keep testing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman