DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I’m having problems with my video playback

Magic 2 zoom , video playback jittery... pls help
The usual explanation is that your playback device or software isn't up to playing 4K video.
Some questions to get closer to working out th eproblem:
Are you having a problem with 4K video?
Can you play other 4K video on that device?
If you shoot some test video at lower resolution, does that play properly?
Have you tried VLC media player (it plays just about anything)?

I have problems with my mavic pro 2 zoom in this way.

The video on the phone (Galaxy S7) is choppy. With mavic1 works perfect. The video stored in SD have no problems.

I have also been able to verify on a medium distance flight, that the signal from mavic 2 is worse, than that from mavic1 at the same distance and circumstances.

I have opened a support case with DJI. Maybe it's a problem with my unit.

The video is probably not the problem.
Try playing on a decent computer to see if there is a problem with the video (unlikely) or your phone.

The video is probably not the problem.
Try playing on a decent computer to see if there is a problem with the video (unlikely) or your phone.

The problem is not the video. The problem is that live view on galaxy S7 is choppy (and stored video on phone too). Not is a problem of playback.

With mavic1, the same app on the same phone, runs perfect.

The mavic 2 transmits 1080p video by default vs 720 for the 1. You can change it, maybe that does the difference.

The mavic 2 transmits 1080p video by default vs 720 for the 1. You can change it, maybe that does the difference.

I imagined something like that. But I still have this, I have my doubts. Because I see movies in 1080p h265 without problems in my mobile. Even in 4k. And it has no power problems.

Apart. If this is so. Because with the googles it goes right backwards. The mavic1 retransmits googles in 1080p. But the mavic2 forces the mode at 720p?

You say there is an option to lower 'the resolution'? I have seen to lower the bitrate, but it does not specify resolution.

I have problems with my mavic pro 2 zoom in this way.

The video on the phone (Galaxy S7) is choppy. With mavic1 works perfect. The video stored in SD have no problems.

I have also been able to verify on a medium distance flight, that the signal from mavic 2 is worse, than that from mavic1 at the same distance and circumstances.

I'm using the S7 Edge and don't have this issue with the Mavic 2 Pro

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52