DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I am back!

Weston Ney

Reactions
Hey everyone! My name is Weston Ney. I am a YouTuber and owner of a video production company in Oregon. But most importantly, I am a Mavic Pilot! I fly a Mavic 2 Pro and a Mavic Mini on my personal trips when I go out on my bike or unicycle on PNW exploring trips with my girlfriend.
I was part of the Phantom Pilots forum for 2 or 3 years and now I’m joining the Mavic Pilots forum and I’m excited to see if I can find any of my friends from that forum!

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Weston Ney.

Nice to meet you Weston. ?

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Hey everyone! My name is Weston Ney. I am a YouTuber and owner of a video production company in Oregon. But most importantly, I am a Mavic Pilot! I fly a Mavic 2 Pro and a Mavic Mini on my personal trips when I go out on my bike or unicycle on PNW exploring trips with my girlfriend.
I was part of the Phantom Pilots forum for 2 or 3 years and now I’m joining the Mavic Pilots forum and I’m excited to see if I can find any of my friends from that forum!
Welcome back Weston: I have been keeping tabs on your and your Youtube channel for some time and loved your last commercial you shot.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and land on Water.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome back to this awesome hobby...so glad you joined us with you Mavics!

You’ll probably find old friends from PhantomPilots, but you’ll certainly find new ones here. There are plenty of local PNW folks here, who’ll share great local knowledge from time to time. I’d love to see you on the unicycle, Active Tracking with your M2P.

Safe flying (and cycling) to you in 2021!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters