DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I am waiting for the Mavic Enterprise. Here’s why.

Would you buy an Enterprise Mavic?

• Total voters
Unless all the leaked photos of the Mavic Enterprise are just pure fakery then I think DJI may disagree. “Professional” seems like a subjective term. Compare a M2 against a M600 with a Ronin, I would agree it’s a big difference. But there are hundreds if not thousands of companies Police, Rescue and Drone operations that would love to have some of these features on a sub $3000 platform and don’t require all of the muscle of a “professional “ drone. There is a market need for an “entry level” professional drone with a host of accessories that extend the purpose.
Exactly!

Reactions: TR Ganey
BTW, there is a new M2E DUAL drone introduced as of today (Dec 19, 2018) ... (with a FLIR thermal camera attached)
Do you have a link? The rescue squad I'm a member of is looking to get something like that.

Wish I could afford the new mavic enterprise. Itl take me about 8 months to save that amount.

I’m looking at the M2E Dual...but the sensor may not be good enough for some applications...the demos I’ve seen make it doubtful that a SAR team could find a victim quickly due to the limited resolution at altitude.

While APAS, ADS-B, omni collision sensing and self-heating batteries are great additions (along with the plugin top-mounted accessories) the lack of some basic Intelligent Flight Modes (especially Waypoints and POI) is disappointing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom