DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I am WEAK

Suren

Reactions
Go on, Tell me i am a Hypocryte. I had a weak moment and ordered the Mini 3 with Smart RC and Flymore bundle. I was offered a good deal when the dealer called me and i just caved. WHY AM I SO STUPID. Hopefully it works well out of the box and i have no issues.

Go on, Tell me i am a Hypocryte. I had a weak moment and ordered the Mini 3 with Smart RC and Flymore bundle. I was offered a good deal when the dealer called me and i just caved. WHY AM I SO STUPID. Hopefully it works well out of the box and i have no issues.
you survived the greatest pandemic of our time, that happened for a reason; you deserve this! :p
but you can always return it if you don’t like it, just read some reviews and decide if you want to open and keep it, no need to feel guilt!

you survived the greatest pandemic of our time, that happened for a reason; you deserve this! :p
but you can always return it if you don’t like it, just read some reviews and decide if you want to open and keep it, no need to feel guilt!
Still have time t cancel as the dealer said I can pay when he gets the stock, so that gives me time to watch some honest reviews of it. I had a conversation with a guy that has one and he seems shocked that this drone out of box performs so well. Says GPS locks in less than 20 seconds and all features just works as it should. He was not very impressed by the shape LOL but says it is a good stable drone.

Reactions: test2000Anafi
i had said on this forum that i was not going to bother with the Mini 3,then what did i go and do
life's to short for regrets ,heck i went ahead and ordered the version with the new RC and fly more package direct from DJI ,yes there will be lots of firmware updates ,and missing features to start with, ( so whats new) ,but this hobby is keeping my body and my brain active ,and along with being on this forum ,is helping me cope with my health issues ,of the past several years ,so it will be interesting to find out, if this drone ,does what it says on the box
i have suffered from that well known forum phenomenon ,(drone addiction ),for at least the last 5 years now,and RC modeling in various forms for most of my life,
there is only one cure for it and that is when you go to the big beyond
so until that day arrives i am going to continue suffering

As @old man mavic said, life's really too short to worry too much.

I left out the Mavic 3 and my instinct was right coming from the M2P.
The Mini 3 might not be on par with all the quality of the bigger sensor, that's for sure, but it is a matching set of very well implemented functions as far as we judge by the spec sheet for now. And with its 249 g you avoid so much of a hassle currently and especially later in 2024 in the EU.

That alone is more worth than the best drone the hobbyist cannot fly (or afford) anymore.
So, feel lucky and enjoy the anticipation. 😊

Reactions: old man mavic
@globetrotterdrone you are right about the Mavic 3 as a hobbyist it just didnt make sense with the changes afoot ,Mini drones where we live are the way forwards ,and as the technology improves ,providing ever smaller lighter components to be used in our drones then the sky's the limit (pun intended)

Recent world events have shown me that life is too short to worry about this. Go for it

When I first bought the M2P I was absolutely astonished, what is capable in such a small foldable device. I still am ...
However the Mini 3 Pro shows the journey moved on significantly in what is possible in even smaller size. And the drone world isn't the same as like 4 - 5 years ago, where a lot was way easier in terms of regulation or at least monitoring, understanding aka live and let live.

That's why I left out the Mavic 3, especially with no C label and the problems occuring with drone laws.
I am all in for the Mini 3 Pro as it solves a lot of problems for me which I thought might even drag me away from this fascinating hobby.

20190915-PANO0001-illu-web.jpg

Reactions: Octisurfer
It’s called GAS (Gear Acquisition Syndrome).

Don't feel bad, you're just like a lot of us that have an addiction. I am looking forward to getting mine. I have a Mavic 3 and I justify the purchase because it is a better size to travel with and a backup to my Mavic 3. Not sure if it's entirely logical, but it makes me feel better about the purchase 😉

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78