DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I cancelled my DJI Store order and ordered from best buy. What does Black mean?

silverdragon

Reactions
I followed my gut feeling, but what I dont quite understand is the Best Buy version says "Black" and the DJI store didnt mention Black nor any other color that I can recall.

What is Black?

I think its a mistake, been talked about here.

Black drones matter . . . but I guess gray ones matter more!
So basically what your saying is Black is just a typo...

So basically what your saying is Black is just a typo...
I doub't you'll get a "black" MA2 but if you do, I'm pretty sure that it'll be more valuable than a regular one. (Or maybe the person who wrote it is color blind?)

Well, if I do get a black one I'm going to make sure the plastic used is real Black not gray. And also if it's TRUE Black I'm goi g to put it on e-bay and double my money.

Well, if I do get a black one I'm going to make sure the plastic used is real Black not gray. And also if it's TRUE Black I'm goi g to put it on e-bay and double my money.
LOL, now that's a businessman??

Reactions: Jeff2020
No, it’s the Mavic 2 Air for sure.... the heading says bla,bla,bla — Black but the one in the picture is Gray.....

Speaking of Sales, I would like to find it again. No BS....The a business online using this BLACK & GRAY typo to their advantage. It states We have the Mavic 2 Air, Black Model Available....Now, this ad is what drew my attention to the BLACK model and then I checked BestBuy and they advertised it also, so I ordered it from them after canceling the one I ordered from the DJI Store. Dam, I’m starting to feel crazy about this Drone purchasing event.

Reactions: Lbesing
I followed my gut feeling, but what I dont quite understand is the Best Buy version says "Black" and the DJI store didnt mention Black nor any other color that I can recall.

What is Black?

They could be confused. I think you will be sent an original air. Because that comes in black.

They could be confused. I think you will be sent an original air. Because that comes in black.

No.

The price is of the Air 2, the description is of the Air 2, the picture is of the Air 2, the release date is of the Air 2, the model number is of the Air 2, the sku is of the Air 2, the specifications are all for the Air 2. No one is getting an orignal Air because someone at Best Buy accidently picked "black" as the color.

Reactions: Dannick
No.

The price is of the Air 2, the description is of the Air 2, the picture is of the Air 2, the release date is of the Air 2, the model number is of the Air 2, the sku is of the Air 2, the specifications are all for the Air 2. No one is getting an orignal Air because someone at Best Buy accidently picked "black" as the color.

The only problem with your long a** reply. Is they don’t make it in BLACK.

The only problem with your long a** reply. Is they don’t make it in BLACK.

So, the point is, EITHER all of that the stuff in my "long reply" is wrong, OR the color is wrong. It's safe to say they made a mistake with the color, instead of getting the color correct and making a mistake with all of those other "long" things.

Those of us ordering "black" are getting a grey MA2, not a black original MA.

Last edited:

What is Black?
Are you sure you are not getting a Mavic Air 1??? They come in black, red (my old one) and white.

Reactions: Platinum 4 ever
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supe20