DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I cut Mavic Mini props to see what happens...

• Thread starter Deleted member 109934
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 109934

I did some noise level tests with aftermarket props, since I will not be keeping them I figured I will do some destruction experiment, do not try this at home :) It is surprising how much that little bird can handle.

Reactions: Lastrexking
What is the foil on the body for ?

I live on the border of the blue zone (20m into blue zone) and DJI still didn't fix unlock for the blue zone, so in order to take off in my basement and do this video, I need to "thin foil the GPS signal" :)

Reactions: BigAl07
I live on the border of the blue zone (20m into blue zone) and DJI still didn't fix unlock for the blue zone, so in order to take off in my basement and do this video, I need to "thin foil the GPS signal" :)

Ok I see yo're really bored. You're better doing a 10K row.

I did some noise level tests with aftermarket props, since I will not be keeping them I figured I will do some destruction experiment, do not try this at home :) It is surprising how much that little bird can handle.

thats pretty cool lol try it outside lol

One of the basic rules for propellers, longer props are more efficient than shorter ones.

Trimming prop tips to remove damage, within reason, is often done with aircraft props. As with drones, it's wise to balance them after to avoid vibration damage.

Reactions: PURSUER01
I up the challenge even further. I cut up my mini and just flew the props around.
May post video later.
Happy Holidays all!

Reactions: m80116
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2p123