DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I dare you...

Nailed it did ya. ?

Reactions: RTKD
3 years and flying like that, so many times I thought there "he's gonna cras... oh, he made it".
Nice drone too, not cheap built and tuned, but easier if you're getting into it.
Interesting it uses the DJI Air unit.

Interesting it uses the DJI Air unit.
I should have brought that up, yes it does. I'm planning on converting over to digital this year as well, the picture in the goggles is very impressive. And now that Caddx has created an even smaller version of the air unit (and provided some much needed competition to DJI) that market is about to open up even more.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Enjoyed you vid!
Speeded up in post processing?

I have to say up front that I'm not the pilot. This is Le Drib, he's part of Rotor Riot out of Orlando. I fly these FPV drones like he does, but I'm nowhere near this skill level TBH.

This was captured with a Gopro 7 or 8, and likely with hypersmooth turned on. He does a little color correction in post, but the speed is real-time for sure. He's actually flying through there that fast. To be fair, I know that Drib brings more than 20 batteries out for a run like this, so you're seeing the best takes from a few hours of shooting. There are a lot of crashes that he didn't include in the edit I'm sure.

I have to say up front that I'm not the pilot.
Well I confused you with ebeez as that looked like where he fly's all the time.

Reactions: Mavco and RTKD
Speeded up in post processing?

I think for most FPV flyers of this level that might be a bit like blasphemy !! :D ? ;)
I think it was real time.
Did you spot the other drone at 1:57 ?

Edit - Le Drib, yeah Rotor Riot pilots are pretty much pinnacle of this style of flying, great YT channel.
Fly upside down ? Sure, why not.

Reactions: RTKD and Thomas B
Amazing flying! Scared me a bit but I hope to be able to fly like that some day.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allen25