DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I did it - I ordered a Mini 2

drone_dh

Reactions
Even though I am a fairly new M2Z owner, I decided to get a Mini 2. Easier to carry in a suitcase, etc. It should be delivered tomorrow, I can't wait. I absolutely love my M2Z, but this little guy should also be a blast. Man have these things come a long way!

Reactions: DHAirbus
Even though I am a fairly new M2Z owner, I decided to get a Mini 2. Easier to carry in a suitcase, etc. It should be delivered tomorrow, I can't wait. I absolutely love my M2Z, but this little guy should also be a blast. Man have these things come a long way!
Good decision it's a take anywhere just in case item (especially the combo).
started with P4P >M2Z> had Mini2 for 2 weeks (my CEO (wife) still doesn't know) and loving it.

I'm going to Key West in a couple of weeks, want to get some vid from the boat. Although I would NOT want to lose this baby, I really don't want to lose my M2Z. Yes, still noobie enough to worry about the bird coming back to roost. I guess I've messed with cheap azz drones for too long, lol.

I have the Original MM, the MA2 and bought the MM2 on the release date and love it! It’s a great drone and handles the wind great! I live right on the ocean and there’s always a steady breeze and decent gusts and it handles the wind like a champ! Takes great pics & vids, you’re going to love it! It’s worth every penny.

Once the smart controller becomes compatible, it’ll be probably be my go to drone.

My Mavic Air 2 might be collecting a little dust.

Well, my wife asked the same about my M2Z... she asked if that one was old news. My answer? HELL NO! Going to fly it today before my M2 gets delivered today (out for delivery as I type!).
Good to hear about the gusts and wind, I plan to take this one to the beach very soon, and as I said, in a couple of weeks Key West. Going to be on a boat one day for most of the day, rented a charter boat to see the island from the water. I plan to get some really good video from the M2. It'll also be cool to see how close the 2 take video, sounds like they will be near identical. I still plan on getting the Part107 and possibly making some money as I get better. If not, oh well, I have a couple of kickass toys!

If you are ordering now, maybe check out the BlackFriday related info on DJI site
I checked, and there was a slight savings, but not enough to flinch on the deal. I looked around before I hit the buy button, wanted a couple weekends to kick this thing around before my trip. Oh well, looks like I could've saved about $50 dammit, but again, no worries. Thanks though!

Reactions: rcookie
I picked one up on Friday and captured the sunset during its maiden flight. Yesterday, I even threaded it through some trees and between power lines while helping my brother out with a project. It handled beautifully! I'm really liking it and I think you will too. Have fun!

Attachments

• DJI_0002-2.jpg
    DJI_0002-2.jpg
    7 MB · Views: 14
Reactions: drone_dh
How could you have saved arround 50$?
On mini 2?
I checked, and there was a slight savings, but not enough to flinch on the deal. I looked around before I hit the buy button, wanted a couple weekends to kick this thing around before my trip. Oh well, looks like I could've saved about $50 dammit, but again, no worries. Thanks though!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J