DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I finally found a good use for a drone

Look out for bees! Honeybees will chase your Mavic for up to 100 feet, and the spatter is difficult to remove from the propellers. Strange that bees don’t chase my Hubsan drone, but it is much quieter than the Mavic or Spark.

Thus far I've used my mavic as a: Leaf Blower, Ball-Stuck-on-flat-roof recovery tool, automated goat herder, and when I'm flying outside in the Texas sun I like to hover it over myself when I playback my footage. Oh, and I also video stuff occasionally. :D

Thus far I've used my mavic as a: Leaf Blower, Ball-Stuck-on-flat-roof recovery tool, automated goat herder, and when I'm flying outside in the Texas sun I like to hover it over myself when I playback my footage. Oh, and I also video stuff occasionally. :D
I wonder if a cord feeding constant power to the AC would work.
But then fans would be more effective, though not as fun.

I like creeping my little dog out with it. He thinks it is a bird and acts really brave, you know barking and carrying on like he is going to tear it up. Then I charge at him and we see just how fast that little man can run in the opposite direction. Bottom line, it is great for keeping him away from my potato chips and beer while lounging on the patio. Otherwise, he just keeps begging and begging until all my potato chips are gone.

Leaf Blower . .
Can use a MM indoors to move all your toddlers toys into a pile for clean up. works quite well!, Ps. don't show your wife the video of you doing it saying "see I actually did something today" she just grunts and say you didn't do anything but play!

the best use i have found for it is,it gets me out of the house ,and saves me from having to listen to the wife going on about nothing, and having to watch her c__p on the TV

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007