DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I Finally Joined The Party!!

Jarthe3

Reactions
So after hanging around here for the last 6-8 months I finally got my Mavic I've been saving up for. I found this beauty 5 days ago I was going to buy one new in December but heard the rumors of a Mavic Pro 2/Air in late January I decided to wait. Anywho come Monday night when I got payed I decided to look on Craigslist to see what's out there after the announcement, and found a Mavic Pro fly more bundle minus the bag, but instead it had a brief case style bag, a couple hard shell travel cases all for $720. + It has DJI Refresh on it until 08/21/18 and had 18 flights total on the bird.00t0t_1RnjCKDFzU0_600x450.jpg 00h0h_l0IADmnDB0E_600x450.jpg 00t0t_1RnjCKDFzU0_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
Yea I just got one also and am blown away at what it can do. You may want to really read over these forums. The one thing that I like so much about the mavic is the vast support for it by so many users.
I was used to making my own quads where it just boiled down to the flight controller.

With this its an incorporated package and can do everything it says no problems, thats also what I like so much about this.

Yes Return To Home will be your friend!!! It even checks landing area, they thought of everything..

Reactions: Jarthe3
So after hanging around here for the last 6-8 months I finally got my Mavic I've been saving up for. I found this beauty 5 days ago I was going to buy one new in December but heard the rumors of a Mavic Pro 2/Air in late January I decided to wait. Anywho come Monday night when I got payed I decided to look on Craigslist to see what's out there after the announcement, and found a Mavic Pro fly more bundle minus the bag, but instead it had a brief case style bag, a couple hard shell travel cases all for $720. + It has DJI Refresh on it until 08/21/18 and had 18 flights total on the bird.View attachment 29769 View attachment 29770 View attachment 29769

I know I was going to buy a new one off of Amazon for $840 but after I saw that deal I couldn't pass it up

Yea I just got one also and am blown away at what it can do. You may want to really read over these forums. The one thing that I like so much about the mavic is the vast support for it by so many users.
I was used to making my own quads where it just boiled down to the flight controller.

With this its an incorporated package and can do everything it says no problems, thats also what I like so much about this.

Yes Return To Home will be your friend!!! It even checks landing area, they thought of everything..

I know it's crazy how helpful and friendly the RC/Drone community is in general. I've been hanging around here since around June time once my mind was made up on what's DJI drone I wanted. I've had a few drones thru out the years from cheap gyro ones to decent parrot and Hubsan h501ss that I have now as well but this blows those out the water in every aspect.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu