DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I found today Mavic pro in Creve Coeur Lake

aseri

Reactions
hello
I Found today Mavic pro in Crieve core lake I need to return ‏ !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 91
very nice of you to want to get the drone back to its owner. i am certain they will greatly appreciate your efforts.
the serial number is on the chassis under the battery. don't post it here. you can call the manufacturer who will have a record of the owner at a usa number and talk with a real person, but only monday through friday.
DJI - UNITED STATES & CANADA
+1 (818) 235 0789
Mon-Fri 7:00AM - 5:00PM (PST)

Reactions: Wipster
This is why you need to attach tracking device and/or stick a tag with contact details on it on your drone. You never know what will happen.

very nice of you to want to get the drone back to its owner. i am certain they will greatly appreciate your efforts.
the serial number is on the chassis under the battery. don't post it here. you can call the manufacturer who will have a record of the owner at a usa number and talk with a real person, but only monday through friday.
DJI - UNITED STATES & CANADA
+1 (818) 235 0789
Mon-Fri 7:00AM - 5:00PM (PST)
Thank you

When did DJI start giving out owner information on serial numbers? First I have heard of that, they have never done it in the other found mavic threads.
The FAA hasnt even given out FAA reg number holders by phone. You might be able to look up FAA reg. numbers online.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom