DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I get it now........

bronze661

Reactions
Sure you get your first state of the art drone. You are very excited and post every video from above your house and such thinking it's the greatest thing you've ever seen. Well, it is. I see now that after you've conquered every possible flight from your home and seen it all yourself and shared it, there is nothing left except leave home and do that incredible mission. Even a few of those missions get old. I notice that the veterans of this site never post anything because they are burnt out,but I still believe in the technology and am proud to have the capability to use it and see some amazing things from the air. Love you guys for getting me through the early days and will check back and even share the dullest missions. I want to mention a special thanks to @Thomas B , i've always respected him and his comments.

Last edited:
Sure you get your first state of the art drone. You are very excited and post every video from above your house and such thinking it's the greatest thing you've ever seen. Well, it is. I see now that after you've conquered every possible flight from your home and seen it all yourself and shared it, there is nothing left except leave home and do that incredible mission. Even a few of those missions get old. I notice that the veterans of this site never post anything because they are burnt out,but I still believe in the technology and am proud to have the capability to use it and see some amazing things from the air. Love you guys for getting me through the early days and will check back and even share the dullest missions.

No truer words have ever been spoken on the site. Thus my love for Adventure flying and Extreme weather flights that is sill legal at this stage of the game.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in and out of the Storm
Coal

I absolutely concur with you bronze661 . . . you are spot on! I still fly often.

• Love
Reactions: bronze661
Sure you get your first state of the art drone. You are very excited and post every video from above your house and such thinking it's the greatest thing you've ever seen. Well, it is. I see now that after you've conquered every possible flight from your home and seen it all yourself and shared it, there is nothing left except leave home and do that incredible mission. Even a few of those missions get old. I notice that the veterans of this site never post anything because they are burnt out,but I still believe in the technology and am proud to have the capability to use it and see some amazing things from the air. Love you guys for getting me through the early days and will check back and even share the dullest missions. I want mention a special thanks to @thomas b , i've always respected him and his comments.
@Thomas B

Reactions: Scooped
Editing in post will take you to a new level. All video makers, not just drone photographers fall in love with their images. It is an occupational hazard. We all need to move from that plane to one where we focus on the viewer, and what would be of interest to them.

Hi All. I don't think it's burnt out it's just that we enjoy the video so much but when it comes to posting them we never think they are that good and safe to say that's probably correct, as there is nothing more worse than watching a rubbish vid , and yes I know you can learn from making a rubbish video as next time you will get better at it. But for some including myself it's the sheer pleasure we get out of flying and of course learning from others.

Hi All,

We own a very private 96 acre property that has a National Park on 2 sides as a neighbour, 2 hours from the city in a wine region near Sydney, Australia. On our property we have 4 very private cabins that we have set up as a '5 start getaway retreat' and are thinking of doing a 'drone flyers' 2 day weekend deal.

Would be interested in any feedback or suggestions based on the experiences of other Members.

Thanking you in advance.

Stay healthy & safe,

Mick

Sure you get your first state of the art drone. You are very excited and post every video from above your house and such thinking it's the greatest thing you've ever seen. Well, it is. I see now that after you've conquered every possible flight from your home and seen it all yourself and shared it, there is nothing left except leave home and do that incredible mission. Even a few of those missions get old. I notice that the veterans of this site never post anything because they are burnt out,but I still believe in the technology and am proud to have the capability to use it and see some amazing things from the air. Love you guys for getting me through the early days and will check back and even share the dullest missions. I want to mention a special thanks to @Thomas B , i've always respected him and his comments.
;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31