DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I got slated

Very nice. It held my attention all the way through. The music really enhances the experience.

Ok so my last mavic air 2 video got slated, and rightly so. But I am back again to try. If you get chance have a watch and let me know your thoughts... good or bad:

Wow, echoing everyone else, SUPER impressive, loved changing the frame rate to match the dramatic points in the music. I'm inspired!

Also, as others asked:
1) Did you have to turn off sensors for some of those shots?
2) Which drone (assuming Mavic Air 2 by the forum)
3) What video editing sw?
4) Locations?
5) What's your experience with video editing, that really was great. One of the BEST drone videos I've seen.

VERY cool, thanks!

Ok so my last mavic air 2 video got slated, and rightly so. But I am back again to try. If you get chance have a watch and let me know your thoughts... good or bad:
Super cool locations great stuff, who is that standing in the skeleton building at 0:37? wish i lived somewhere with those sorts of locations! and those couple of end shots into the sun and landing in your hand are excellent well done!

The very best videos our the ones that inspire us ,and this one hands down got to me. Its when you take something simple and just turn it into something spell bounding. You got me. I was hypnotized as I thought about it all day. Thank you.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the rain.

Wow, echoing everyone else, SUPER impressive, loved changing the frame rate to match the dramatic points in the music. I'm inspired!

Also, as others asked:
1) Did you have to turn off sensors for some of those shots?
2) Which drone (assuming Mavic Air 2 by the forum)
3) What video editing sw?
4) Locations?
5) What's your experience with video editing, that really was great. One of the BEST drone videos I've seen.

VERY cool, thanks!

I see the answers to all my questions on the YouTube page, except locations and experience doing amazing videos, can you let us in on those details? I shared this with my entire family, has ME inspired!

Hi sli-woody,
wow, that´s a fantastic video sli-woody, every shot is amazing and the very well choosed music fit´s 100% with the images!
You did a very good editing job! Big compliment!
The shot at 0.47 is really awesome, wow again Thumbswayup Thumbswayup

cheers Paul............BTW, where are the locations?

All filmed around Bedfordshire UK. As I dont drive its normal long walks to find these locations. :oops:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13