DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I got the mini2

MARK (LI)

Reactions
After the phantom2+ problems I decided to buy new...so I looked all over the internet researching the Mini 2 ...found a local photography shop with the same deal as everyone on the internet..went in to buy it...they have 1 left...and he got my interest in the Air2...500 more than the Mini2....but a better camera...so I considered it...then I came to my senses and just took the Mini 2 Fly More with the refresh coverage ( I hope I don't use that) ...anyway...the local photography shop helped me find the app and set it up on my phone...went through the whole set up...I supported a local businessman ...and I got personalized service...thank you Berger Brothers on long Island...A huge difference in everything about the Mini2 compared to the Phantom....hope to be posting some aerial shots soon enough

The Phantom 2+ was my first bird as well 2014, then I bought a Mavic 2 zoom. that was a big difference for me as well. I'm not sure about the Mini only because I'm not sure how it does in the wind. It's very windy where I'm at so that's why I haven't considered the mini. Have fun with it...

Reactions: MARK (LI)
Thank you Nrem-s...I have not gotten to try it because it is windy out...will let you know how it does...although its advertising says it is ok in a breeze...it is light and small compared to the Phantom...what a difference

I am hoping so. I never got to fly my Spark too many places but I will be looking. I missed not having a drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661