DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I Just lost my Mavic 3

Nice that it finally arrived. **** it i so wanted to see the V2 foam Mavic :)
Just be glad to have a new Mavic 3, the replacement new model I got came with a spare gimp mask ( rubber gimbal guard ) so have two now, the main thing is you are back in the air with a fully operating drone, my M3 flies like a dream with the Rc Pro very happy with it now.

Reactions: Suren
I've been following this thread from the start, good to see it is having a positive outcome with a replacement drone being offered free of charge from DJI, it would seem from recent events that DJI are more likely to offer a replacement drone for the Mavic 3 model than previous models...
I see absolutely no evidence of that. Their approach has not changed - if there are reasonably unambiguous data indicating hardware firmware failure then they generally replace without question. They did that for all the previous models too.

In my experience an audible alarm is an inexpensive middle ground solution to the GPS tracker. I use the Firehouse Arc XL strobe (90dB lost alarm) on all of my drones as an additional failsafe in situations just like this one. The $36 investment has saved me lots of heartache on more than one occasion.

Reactions: Slawaw
I just purchased 3 Firehouse Arc V. I do not know was one with an alarm system.

Reactions: jjcombs13
I just purchased 3 Firehouse Arc V. I do not know was one with an alarm system.
I misread your post initially. The Arc V does not have an alarm, but the Arc XL does. I am glad to see the happy ending of your saga! I have been flying the Air 2S since the day it was released, and my M3 will be here tomorrow. I'll be strapping 2 Arc XLs on it! :)

I already flew the Mavic 3 yesterday as a quick test. but not farther than 1000FT away until I have the firehouse, AppleTag, or Marco Polo or something help me find it if something happened again. Also waiting for a miracle firmware update.

Reactions: jjcombs13
I already flew the Mavic 3 yesterday as a quick test. but not farther than 1000FT away until I have the firehouse, AppleTag, or Marco Polo or something help me find it if something happened again. Also waiting for a miracle firmware update.
I have to believe that DJI will deliver on their new flagship, although February seems more likely at this point. I'm with you, I won't be flying very far until an update arrives. I also fly with the Arc V strobes, which are awesome. They just don't have the alarm :(

• Wow
Reactions: zeusfl
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO