DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I Love MAVIC PRO

Spin

Reactions
Just love my Mavic! Its proving to be a solid flying UAV and I can see why its a popular model. But I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way!

Two improvements for me would be 1" sensor camera somehow on it, and DJI can you please make these little clip on plastic doors that covers up ports drop to the bottom instead of lifting them up to fiddle with sd cards, switches and plugs.

Just love my Mavic! Its proving to be a solid flying UAV and I can see why its a popular model. But I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way!

Two improvements for me would be 1" sensor camera somehow on it, and DJI can you please make these little clip on plastic doors that covers up ports drop to the bottom instead of lifting them up to fiddle with sd cards, switches and plugs.
I often thought about the cover dropping to the bottom as opposed to lifting it. The I realized that it makes more sense the way it currently is because if you forget to secure it at least it will still be covering the SD and not dangling.

Have you tried the waypoint options?

Mavic is my first drone and I not only love it but find it extremely empowering. It lets me see my environment from totally different perspective. We live 20min from the beach and in summer I spend a lot of time there with my family, while lots of helicopters and light planes cruise past along the beach. I always wondered what do the pilots see, how nice it must be for them. Now I have that opportunity to enjoy what they see, anywhere, anytime.

Last edited:
Just love my Mavic! Its proving to be a solid flying UAV and I can see why its a popular model. But I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way! Two improvements for me would be 1" sensor camera somehow on it, and DJI can you please make these little clip on plastic doors that covers up ports drop to the bottom instead of lifting them up to fiddle with sd cards, switches and plugs.

I flew my Phantom 4 Pro today after a couple months of just flying the Mavic and geez... I sure love the Mavic. Sure, the P4P has a better camera, but the Mavic has a good enough camera and handles so much better. I agree, a larger sensor/better camera on the next Mavic would be a plus.

Reactions: dewster
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato