DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I need a new Drone

Welcome in! Get the Mavic Air 2 combo. An amazing drone with excellent capabilities on all fronts. I have coupled mine with Yagi-Uda 5.8ghz & 2.4ghz signal boosters. I use the 5.8 in built up areas over shorter flight distances, & the 2.4 in open spaces over further flight distances. Both make a difference in holding signal strength. Add in some good quality lens & an anamorphic, and you’re set!

Just joined up. I am at Alberta Canada and the weather here is pretty cold lately.
I have a Phantom 4 and I am looking to upgrade to a new machine. The Mavic 2 is what I had in mind.
Photography is my main goal with best offering of collision avoidance possible.
I hope to glean some tips here before I buy. Looking for suggestions.
Are you in a hurry or do you have time to wait for the Mavic 3? I'm sitting back and waiting for the specs to come out before deciding on that or the EVO2 Pro.

Just joined up. I am at Alberta Canada and the weather here is pretty cold lately.
I have a Phantom 4 and I am looking to upgrade to a new machine. The Mavic 2 is what I had in mind.
Welcome to the forum from not as cold as where you are Colorado. Happy and safe flying!

I have a Mavic 2 pro I've flown the heck out of this past year. Great machine and great photos.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki