DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I need advice

piler

Reactions
Hello Everyone,
I have ordered a Mavic pro platinum fly more combo for a really good price using the Amazon werehouse deals. It will be delivered tomorrow.

Because i saved a lot of money with this deal i was thinking about send it back and get a Mavic 2

Looking on ebay i have found a Mavic 2 Pro and a Mavic 2 zoom

DJI Mavic 2 Pro Camera Drone - 20MP One-Inch Hasselblad Camera - Remote Control 5051868085246 | eBay

DJI Mavic 2 Zoom - Camera Drone Quadcopter with 24-48mm Optical Zoom & 4K Video 5051868085253 | eBay

I know both are refurbished, there is a 3 month warranty from Dji any experienced user with a refurbished drone?

What shall i do?

Thank you

Hello Everyone,
I have ordered a Mavic pro platinum fly more combo for a really good price using the Amazon werehouse deals. It will be delivered tomorrow.

Because i saved a lot of money with this deal i was thinking about send it back and get a Mavic 2

Looking on ebay i have found a Mavic 2 Pro and a Mavic 2 zoom

DJI Mavic 2 Pro Camera Drone - 20MP One-Inch Hasselblad Camera - Remote Control 5051868085246 | eBay

DJI Mavic 2 Zoom - Camera Drone Quadcopter with 24-48mm Optical Zoom & 4K Video 5051868085253 | eBay

I know both are refurbished, there is a 3 month warranty from Dji any experienced user with a refurbished drone?

What shall i do?

Thank you
there will be no problem with a refurbished unit . the mavic 2 is a far better machine .Go for it if you can . I have both Mavics

I know both are refurbished, there is a 3 month warranty from Dji
Your links don't work. However, I can tell you DJI offers a 1-year warranty on drones they refurbish. I've never heard of a 3-month warranty on DJI drones. Are you sure it's not a 3rd party offering that warranty?

Here is a screenshot of the description

The seller has a really good feedback
Seems legit

The links maybe dont work because its uk
9716cf94b6ab9dda8637ef553fc79b1d.jpg

Who is the seller? Whoever it is, it's not DJI.

DJI refurbs come with a 12 month warranty on most of the bird. 6 month warranty on the gimbal.

I am keeping the platinum

A sensible choice I reckon. I bought my first drone (Mavic Pro) about a month before the Mavic 2 was released and got a very good price. OK, so the Mavic 2 has a better camera but, with the right settings, the Mavic Pro more than adequately holds its own in terms of photographic capability.

The other thing about buying a runout model (i.e. the one about to be superseded) is that the manufacturer has been able to iron out all of the bugs over a period of a couple of years. I'm not suggesting that the Mavic 2 is riddled with bugs but I have read plenty of content on this and other forums indicating that DJI has a way to go before all of the published features and key performance indicators are fully implemented.

Reactions: Big Dazz
A quick update....

i did receive the Mavic pro Platinum FLy more combo.

Problem is that everything apart from the box was a normal Mavic pro not a Platinum so i sent it back to Amazon.

I went for the Mavic 2 pro from ebay the refurbished one and arrived yesterday.

The drone is like new, no cosmetic imperfections, gimball is perfect, battery was charged only once.

I have also checked with dji and the warranty is still on!
they explained me that the manufacturer warranty is bound to the drone serial number.

Had my first flight yesterday and everything went smooth and worked properly

i am really happy.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard