DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I need help please reply.

you can do it.

i own one of these. i think it flies the same way as yours: machine E58 drone....small DJI mavic (generic)...from China.
1579318988916.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Dock01
You have to go into your setting on your phone, and connect to the wifi of the drone.

I notice on your controller you have an on/off switch. that is the switch I was talking about earlier.
turn the drone off - and back on....leave the app on your phone on....
turn the on switch on your drone. the lights flashing...turn the on/off on your controller on...the drone should connect...and you should see the camera on, on the drone.

Last edited:
i forget network,recconected,install ,uninstalled the app find new apps similiar to it dint work..:i just need the drone camera to work..: i can control it.:but theres no video streaming from it:.:
Yes i can...i tried it...but the no video show up...thats the only problem

have you tried with another phone ?

i forget network,recconected,install ,uninstalled the app find new apps similiar to it dint work..:i just need the drone camera to work..: i can control it.:but theres no video streaming from it:.:
Yes i can...i tried it...but the no video show up...thats the only problem
go into your settings on your phone, and connect to the drone via your wifi settings

So i just bought global drone gd891080 p for the first time in my life. Its a beginners drone and i test fly it on headless mode. It was fun and amazing but the only problem is the app that they asked me to download, cant give any live feed. At first it did but not long after it wouldnt show anymore. I attached a file to see what im talking about. I did connect to the drones wifi. And yet it still dint work. View attachment 91050
sorry for taking so long to repy...working all day.

go into your phone settings and connect to your phone in the wifi setting from your phone to the drone....

then press the camera or video button, and this should display a picture on your phone from the drone.

I looked at the picture....your controller is very almost exactly like my drone. you have all of the same buttons as my drone. trimmers, auto take off/land, and a reset button. the reset button, is there in case the trimmers are not working correctly. I believe one of those buttons, will also allow you to flip the drone. lets a get the camera working first.

You have to go into your setting on your phone, and connect to the wifi of the drone.

I notice on your controller you have an on/off switch. that is the switch I was talking about earlier.
turn the drone off - and back on....leave the app on your phone on....
turn the on switch on your drone. the lights flashing...turn the on/off on your controller on...the drone should connect...and you should see the camera on, on the drone.
i did that.. :( and all it says is "on connected" but no video .... I think i can try and record and upload it to utube just for this... Btw Thank you for all the replies. Its good seeing you again! i greatly appreciate you taking your time to help.

I looked at the picture....your controller is very almost exactly like my drone. you have all of the same buttons as my drone. trimmers, auto take off/land, and a reset button. the reset button, is there in case the trimmers are not working correctly. I believe one of those buttons, will also allow you to flip the drone. lets a get the camera working first.
Here... I recorded this just for this thread in hopes that it might be clear enough to what the problem is... you might wanna skip a bit to make it faster (but not to much) its a short video

you said the camera view was working for a while at the beginning, did you have any crashes after this ?

Recently yes on a bush, but the camera dint work even before i crash anything...
In the manual are there any other QR codes for apps you can try ?

Can you fly the drone from the phone even though it doesn't have a camera feed ?

In the manual are there any other QR codes for apps you can try ?

Can you fly the drone from the phone even though it doesn't have a camera feed ?
Yes i scanned the barcode they gave me, the app ive been using and screenshoting is the one.. and yes i can control the drone with the app withouth any camera feed. Thats the problem.... I cant take pics or vid, its a very low res drone, 1080p but i think mine is 720 since theres a sticker that says its 720p behind the cable of the camera. im planning on buying xiaomi fimi a3 to get better resolution and better sight seeing withouth spending 1000k on my second try but thats still a long way to go, so i want to make sure i have at least some kind of perspective on the air, i mean thats why i bought it in the first place....

Yes i scanned the barcode they gave me, the app ive been using and screenshoting is the one.. and yes i can control the drone with the app withouth any camera feed. Thats the problem.... I cant take pics or vid, its a very low res drone, 1080p but i think mine is 720 since theres a sticker that says its 720p behind the cable of the camera. im planning on buying xiaomi fimi a3 to get better resolution and better sight seeing withouth spending 1000k on my second try but thats still a long way to go, so i want to make sure i have at least some kind of perspective on the air, i mean thats why i bought it in the first place....

Since the app connects to the drone and you can fly it using the virtual joysticks and the problem exists on other phones as well, it must be a problem with the camera , is there anyway of resetting the drone. ?

If not, I think it's a lost cause unless you try other flight apps like

There are quite a lot, one might work

@[B]lannes[/B] Wowwwww I really appreciate you helping me finding all those links !!! Thank you....

yes! there is a reset button on the controller( not in phone) i pressed it many time just to see if it works but nope... ok... i was already suspecting the camera is the problem but mann... i mean i just bought it.. i know its a cheap beginners drone but comn...

@[B]lannes[/B] Wowwwww I really appreciate you helping me finding all those links !!! Thank you....

yes! there is a reset button on the controller( not in phone) i pressed it many time just to see if it works but nope... ok... i was already suspecting the camera is the problem but mann... i mean i just bought it.. i know its a cheap beginners drone but comn...

You could try disassembly to see if a wire or ribbon cable has come loose

this is the one I use on my emachines e58

1579397126264.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78