DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I need some help ASAP!!!

For what you were proposing doing there really couldn't be much worse of a choice than an Inspire 1. They are so loud, cumbersome, difficult to get in the air, difficult to frame a shot with, and most importantly so conspicuous that each time you brought it out the whole vibe would change to "hey look at the drone that's like a flying transformer". "What?!?!" "I said look at the drone!" "I can't make out a word you're saying , you want to go home?" So loud and obnoxious. The Air2S on the other hand is whisper quiet. That big camera allows for you to be a good distance from the people and just crop in later. Great looking stills and video. Master Shots which are great for the beginning pilot and let you get a bunch of pro-style shots of a location with the push of a button. Obstacle avoidance on the front, back, top, and bottom (watch out flying sideways!) and APAS that lets the drone automagically fly around and over things without your input. All this in a totally stealthy set-up that has you from the bag to the air in 3 minutes tops. Good choice.

Reactions: McGouf
As others have said, Inspire 1s X32-Mix camera isn’t very good by today’s standards. The only reason I bring mine to shoots is so that it LOOKS like I use professional equipment, all the while using an MP2 and my cell phone.

I also noticed that you said you wanted to get footage while your wife is photographing. Is your wife doing paid photography? If she is you will need a part 107 cert in order to do what you want to do.
Most of her shoots are paid, but she occasionally does free shoots for family or friends. I have already registered the Air 2S and I have started studying to take the test!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair