DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I need some help please!!

Georgehill

Reactions
Hi guys....
I’m new to the world of drone flying and just purchased a mavic pro.
I have 2 small issues I can’t seem to solve.
1- I can’t seem to save the videos a record to my phone only the photos seem to save?
And 2- for some reason the camera seems way too bright how do I dim this slightly?

Any help would be much appreciated .
THANKYOU in advance!!

The videos are saved to the on-board memory card if there is one - once u land the drone and turn it off restart the app and goto editor and then goto the video section - you may have to restart the drone - downloads arrow bottom left for each video or picture to download to device

The videos are saved to the on-board memory card if there is one - once u land the drone and turn it off restart the app and goto editor and then goto the video section - you may have to restart the drone - downloads arrow bottom left for each video or picture to download to device
How do I get them direct to my camera roll like the photos I take tho?

Use the thumb-wheel at the top right on the controller to adjust the brightness.

Hi guys....
1- I can’t seem to save the videos a record to my phone only the photos seem to save?
And 2- for some reason the camera seems way too bright how do I dim this slightly?

THANKYOU in advance!!

Welcome,

I do not have a good answer for #1, though I have heard about this here in the forums in the past. Search a little maybe.
I am only interested in the video and pictures that are on the memory card in the drone.
The video on your phone will only be in 720 anyway, but they do have audio you could use later.
On your phone, the videos should be found in the DJI_RECORD folder.

For #2 - the thumb wheel on the right top next to the picture button will control the EV value while your settings are in manual mode. (I only use manual) Keep the EV value on 0 as best you can and that will take care of the brightness issue.

Brightness the best way to solve is to use ND filters, you say Mavic pro, if it's the M2P then you can bump the fstop up to help combat at the side effect of sharpness the higher you go.

Your images and videos are saved to the SD card.
To transfer them, pop the SD card, put it in a USB adapter and put that in your computer.
2- for some reason the camera seems way too bright how do I dim this slightly?
Brightness the best way to solve is to use ND filters, you say Mavic pro, if it's the M2P then you can bump the fstop up to help combat at the side effect of sharpness the higher you go.
Filters will not solve your problem.
If you are seeing all your images and screen view looking too bright, the most common cause is that the exposure compensation has been accidentally set to overexpose.
Look toward the top of your screen at the line of camera data that looks like this:
i-QwxDW3r-M.jpg

If the number below EV is more than zero it is set to overexpose your images.
Dial it back to zero to correct that.

How do I get them direct to my camera roll like the photos I take tho?
I have circled the button to hit to get to your mobile device in red - hit this once you find the video in the editor - video folder

Attachments

• AAF3E273-5F5A-458E-A618-A41D48D2EF55.jpeg
    AAF3E273-5F5A-458E-A618-A41D48D2EF55.jpeg
    491.7 KB · Views: 35
If you want a real good copy you must have the quad on and hit the option in the center of the screen

Which button mate?one by the photo button?

Not to state the obvious but there's only one wheel at the top right of the controller.

That's still not the best way to correct overexposure. Since you're a beginner I'd recommend going into the camera settings and setting exposure control to auto.

You can download and read the manual to find out how to do this.

Hi guys....

THANKYOU in advance!!

If you're using an FPV device like an iPad or a phone you can record your videos directly to that device or even do a screen record which will show all the Go4 app info around the perimeter like you see in many YouTube videos from drone pilots when they show their flights. For the camera brightness I'd recommend setting it manually before you take off using the Go4 camera settings for ASA and Shutter Speed. Those 2 will darken it and give you a starting point to adjust it during flight with the controller dial. Hope that helps...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d