DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I pad mount for MA2

I have found two and like them both and am still deciding which one to use:

Fits right into current controller

Adapter fits with iPad on top.
Thx for that. After more research I found this mount and as a extra they threw in a cable which i really like the look of, coiled and short.
Now I will have 3 mounts:oops: a polar pro, misschrissy and this one.
once i decide which I prefer I will move the others along.

I made a 3D printable holder for 8 inch tablets.
IMG_20200522_160039.jpg
IMG_20200522_160121.jpg
IMG_20200523_133730.jpg

Here is the link to Thingiverse:

There is also a version for 10.5 inch tablets. But I am not sure if it works since I am not able to test it.

You are quite welcome Miss Chrisy. I am sure the owners of the Mavic Air 2 will see the great value to getting one of your Tablet holders as it is much lighter than any other options mentioned here, can be used with the stock lightning cable that comes with the drone, but MOST of all, it does not cover any part of the front control panel or the sticks. This is the perfect tablet holder AND it is the least expensive of them all. And it can be setup quite easily without tools or screws. I highly recommend this tablet holder AND also the lanyard mount which can easily be used in conjunction with each other. Thumbswayup Thumbswayup
I’ll second or third that on the iPad mini holder from Miss Chrisy. I have one and its all you need...simple, small, and very light.

Reactions: rpreuss
This one is perfect, AND will work with the cord that comes with the MA2. $13.00 for Ipad Mini... $15.00 for larger IPAD. Stock cord only works with Mini.

I have this and it works very well although the stock cable is a tad short for it so I use an apple cable with it.

Attachments

• IMG_7829.jpg
    IMG_7829.jpg
    518.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_7830.jpg
    IMG_7830.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_7831.jpg
    IMG_7831.jpg
    305.4 KB · Views: 41
Reactions: Nonprophet
View attachment 103101
View attachment 103102
View attachment 103103

There is also a version for 10.5 inch tablets. But I am not sure if it works since I am not able to test it.
I am having one printed for the 10.5 using your design. I will let you know when I get it if it fits. Thanks for the design.

Reactions: TooSlow2Care
I had the Skyreat originally for the older style controllers. I tried using it for the Air 2 controller and unfortunately it was pretty wobbly, albeit it did fit.

I ordered one from Miss Chrisy Co and it seems to work well, although the price seems to have went up quite a bit.

Yeah, I noticed that too. When people first started posting about them here they were $12. I bought mine at $13+ shipping, now they're over $20. I don't like doing business with people who jack their prices daily for no other reason than they feel like they can, and probably won't buy anything else from them.

Reactions: Kep498
I had the Skyreat originally for the older style controllers. I tried using it for the Air 2 controller and unfortunately it was pretty wobbly, albeit it did fit.

I ordered one from Miss Chrisy Co and it seems to work well, although the price seems to have went up quite a bit.

Another option I found was This

I also had the Skyreat tablet mount for my MM. I found that placing the square piece of foam that came in the Fly more kit works to stabilize the mount just fine.
I also like many of the other solutions here, but until then just try this. I also drilled a 1/2 inch hole to shorten up the cable distance so my 20cm cable reaches just fine.

79b54bb79a953077d7b074074235ee30.jpg

92270bc6d13088b410ba5f43f92a7da8.jpg

84d1e0a0e1050a81241c8ab0ce313dd7.jpg

View attachment 103101
View attachment 103102
View attachment 103103

View attachment 103101
View attachment 103102
View attachment 103103

I had one of your mounts printed for the 10.5" tablet. Mine has a silicone cover on the back and it is a very tight fit. I would like to see it about 1/4"-3/8" longer. If you change it, let me know and I will have another printed. Thanks.

I had one of your mounts printed for the 10.5" tablet. Mine has a silicone cover on the back and it is a very tight fit. I would like to see it about 1/4"-3/8" longer. If you change it, let me know and I will have another printed. Thanks.

I used your 10.5” file. Thank you! ??

Has anyone heard anything about shopping dates for the Lifthor air 2 mount. The pre order said late May, first days in June.

View attachment 102573
View attachment 102574

Need longer cable:

AUKEY USB C to Lightning Cable(1ft 2-Pack MFi Certified) Nylon PD Fast Charging Cable Type C to Lightning Cable Compatible with iPhone 11 Pro/XS / 8 Plus, iPad Pro 2017, and Other Apple iOS Devices
thank you for the info, i have been using this for my mavic pro, im buying the air 2 and was wondering how to use my mini 4 still

I purchased one of Miss Chrissy's mount as well as her lanyard holder. Received the two and was very inpressed with the swift shipping and instructions with pictures. Products are exactly what i was hoping for as they are very nice and function perfectly. Very impressed with this company and it's detail to the customer's needs.

I have the Thor in route to me right now. With it being a bigger mount I wanted something for travel or when I needed to pack light but want to use a bigger screen than my phone. Found this one on Etsy for the iPad mini 5 and love it. Very solid, it's not going anywhere. It also has a built in lanyard hook.

It's very form-fitting for the iPad Mini 5, so much so I had to sand it just a little to work with my dbrand skin and anti-glare film screen protector. It came perfectly black (comes in other colors) but you can see where the sandpaper was rubbing as I sanded a little off the inside lip. Since the photos I used 1500 and 2000 grit sandpaper and it's back to black.

If you have a iPad mini 5 this is a nice mount. The seller also has an YouTube link on his Etsy page.

Attachments

• IMG_1481.jpeg
    IMG_1481.jpeg
    809.2 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1483.jpeg
    IMG_1483.jpeg
    845.8 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1486.jpeg
    IMG_1486.jpeg
    703.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1487.jpeg
    IMG_1487.jpeg