DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I phone 6 plus

UBCNME

Reactions
Hey Guys I'm thinking of getting an I phone 6 plus 16gb for the Mavic. Is 16gb good enough. I'm gonna just strictly use it for the Mavic. It's not gonna be hooked up with any cell phone carrier. I have an I pad Mini 4 128 gb with the Mav Mount 2 but sometimes it's bulky to use it and I just wanna have smaller screen and more portable...

I have a 6s plus that I use for recreational flying and it's solid. It seems to discharge at almost the same rate as the controller. You can easy get 3 battery flights out of it.

Reactions: UBCNME
I have a 6s plus that I use for recreational flying and it's solid. It seems to discharge at almost the same rate as the controller. You can easy get 3 battery flights out of it.
I also use the Iphone 6S plus. It works just fine for me. One thing though, I don't get the maps in the lower right corner? What am I missing?

As far as I know? The Verizon signal was ok and I had wifi turned on also. I wonder if there a setting in the DJI GO 4 app that needs to be set?

You will only have both radar and maps if you are using a tablet such as ipad or ipad mini. If you are using a phone, you will only get radar OR map on the lower left corner (tap on the upper right corner of that small window to switch between radar/maps).

T
You will only have both radar and maps if you are using a tablet such as ipad or ipad mini. If you are using a phone, you will only get radar OR map on the lower left corner (tap on the upper right corner of that small window to switch between radar/maps).
Thanks for the info!

Not totally accurate. You will get maps with the iPad if you either have a cellular iPad or you teather your mobile phone to the iPad for the mobile data.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev