DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I think I have it.......

What do you think of this ?

• Give me a place to send my money already!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The WORDS on the sign are a BAD idea

• I would like to talk to you more about THE WORDS on the sign

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, funny thread.
Not a unique idea, and not unique in someone thinking they can get paid for no effort.

Reactions: AeroJ
OK. We have made it to the end. Thank you everyone!
I know this was a bit awkward, But now I will tell you what I was trying to figure out.

This would normally be done in person at a group event or trade show, so I had to improvise to satisfy some of my worries.
This was NEVER about "the sign" Or the words that were on it. That was an intentional "bug on the windshield" that I reminded you of a few times in the beginning posts.
then I wanted to see who couldn't see through the windshield because of the bug. So I repeatedly tried to redirect discussion. NO LUCK! TOO fixated on the bug were ALMOST all of you.
that makes any further attempts by me to see what your business is worth to you irrelevant Even if I didnt want to see the numbers, The BUG detoured the scope of the conversation, again and again. It was worse that I expected. WITH the exception of @Thunderdrones, who was the only one with the mindset that could have made this happen.
Of course My fictitious sign could never be protected :D OMG I cant believe anyone would think I believed that LOL!
The scary part is, the are people doing drone work that DONT use a simple thing like that. I dont even do that type of work, but it seems almost obvious that it needs done.
It was Nice to see there are professional signs in use. But only ONE person admitted using any. So I guess the sign photos were from a google search, because no one posted A picture out of their own stock of signs. So most of you never thought about it till I started this thread, then got mad when I said I would protect it!!! LOL!
I hope In my heart, that there were a few silent viewers that have made or bought some form of my signs by now!

Here is the real IDEA. Sorry about the way we got here, that was for ME.
I was going to suggest a drone co-op if you will. A group that works very similar to the AAA auto club towing.
We would Form the group, Name the group, elect officers of the group (in the future). A group that would purchase VERY nice Signs, Banners, Flyers, business cards,and brochures. In very large quantities to make them affordable for all. And available to all the members in small quantities. All with a place to add your OWN business info on the material. Set up a 1(800) call number that could connect customers to members local to them, connect members to members for collaborated jobs in different cities or states, and maybe (if enough members) A group rate insurance plan. And A voice for future regulation threats. among other things

Well, in a nutshell, This is what I was considering setting up.

I dont run a drone based business. But I think it would be a great thing. I have have been a part of these types of groups on a couple occasions and loved them.
I needed to see if this was a group I would be comfortable working with.
I have decided not to continue with this.
Due to the bugsplat I created that so blinded most all of the people that participated in my post.

I leave this to anyone who wants to pick it up if they want, No compensation requested! Its just not for me with this group. I am guessing from the reaction, they wouldn't spend the $50 to $100 a year to be a part of it anyway.

BUT, If you made my sign, I expect a $10 tip! :D PM for my paypal account :D

Reactions: Cheech Wizard
Haha, funny thread.
Not a unique idea, and not unique in someone thinking they can get paid for no effort.
One last thing before I ask the Mods to close this thread.
Did it never occur to anyone that even IF the sign was the real point, copyright or not, they could still be made and sold? OMG, looks like I sold some to that malcomx guy, and they were not even real! LOL! so all that arguing had NO POINT! Hard to make positive things happen with negative driven minds.

So then this thread shouldn't have been in the classified section but in off topic or general discussions?
I figured that if it was basically ABOUT money changing hands it should be in classified, even though no money was changing hands. But as it turns out now, It could have been elsewhere.

Side note, when I first started it, I had it moved because it was in wrongly Legal !

I figured that if it was basically ABOUT money changing hands it should be in classified, even though no money was changing hands. But as it turns out now, It could have been elsewhere.
It is.

Unknown-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member