DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I will post in lost and found as well but I know this will get more visability. (Moved here by Mod)

I posted everywhere. I went to the park on saturday morning and waited. The old fellas showed up. One of them was flying one of those syma quads.. After talking a bit, I pulled out my m2p and he mentioned he lost his. I told text my son to bring me the qaud from the truck. I gave it back to its owner. The guy offered me money, he was in tears he was so happy. He left and then came back with tacos for my son and I.

Its great to read this. ? Very nice work! ThumbswayupThumbswayup

Reactions: Porky
Great work jaysrmc
I’m wondering if the forum owners could give you “premium pilot” status as a reward?
Always good to hear about good honest pilots within our community. Sure beats reading all the self promoting posts by some

Great work jaysrmc
I’m wondering if the forum owners could give you “premium pilot” status as a reward?
Always good to hear about good honest pilots within our community. Sure beats reading all the self promoting posts by some
Great work jaysrmc
Thanks bud, I know that when i bought my m2p I used a lot of money I saved up to buy everything I needed/wanted and still cant get the **** lense cover off by hand but I do know that when I first bought it, if I would have lost it, that would have been it and I would have pretty sad.

Jay that was a very nice thing you did and it was a great example that you set for your son, sometimes when we do things like this the feeling we get is all the reward we need.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada