DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
This 4+ minute video took over 15 minutes to watch. I kept having to stop and rewind because I couldn’t believe what I just saw. I’m still trying to let it run without stopping. Definitely will use this as a background screensaver on my office PC.

Spectacularly well done Phil.

Reactions: PhilHevican
Hi All,

Iceland has in my opinion some of the most breathtaking scenery on the planet and I feel so lucky to have managed to capture so much of it's natural beauty that I wanted to share with you all. Hope you enjoy and any and all feedback is welcome!

Outstanding!! Beautiful flying, and editing. My only adverse comment would be that in editing, I would hav placed similar locations together rather than randomly scattered, e.g.: place all of the Skogafoss clips together, all of the Dettifoss clips together, etc. It is a personal editing choice but I like chronological story-telling. I will send you my film in a private conversation so as not to hijack this thread.

Dale
Miami

This 4+ minute video took over 15 minutes to watch. I kept having to stop and rewind because I couldn’t believe what I just saw. I’m still trying to let it run without stopping. Definitely will use this as a background screensaver on my office PC.

Spectacularly well done Phil.
Wow! Very appreciative of the kind feedback my friend. Thank you!

Outstanding!! Beautiful flying, and editing. My only adverse comment would be that in editing, I would hav placed similar locations together rather than randomly scattered, e.g.: place all of the Skogafoss clips together, all of the Dettifoss clips together, etc. It is a personal editing choice but I like chronological story-telling. I will send you my film in a private conversation so as not to hijack this thread.

Dale
Miami

Thank you for feedback and positive recommendations Dale. I will say that in me previous work I have done as you have suggested and put similar locations together in sequence however I felt in this one I wanted there to be a mix of compilations rather than consecutive shots of the same landscape. No problem Dale, I'll take a look 👍

Hi All,

Iceland has in my opinion some of the most breathtaking scenery on the planet and I feel so lucky to have managed to capture so much of it's natural beauty that I wanted to share with you all. Hope you enjoy and any and all feedback is welcome!

Very nice!

Hi All,

WOW!! That is a fantastic video. Nice music selection. I really enjoyed it. Not to take away from your wonderful video BUT is it possible to make a bad video in ICELAND?

Hi All,

WOW!!! That is an awesome video. The music selection was perfect. I completely enjoyed watching it 3 times.
Not to take away from your video BUT is it possible to make a bad video in ICELAND??l

Your video is astounding. I have been to several of the sites you filmed and you captured them so beautifully. Not only is the flying excellent, the editing is great and the music fits so well with the imagery. The water texture in the waterfall close ups is so enticing. Thanks for sharing!

Beautiful! Everything about this video is so well done. The subject matter, (Iceland is on my bucket list), your flying, the editing and your choice of music. I love Chris Isaac's version, but the cover you used was perfect.

Thanks for sharing.

WOW!! That is a fantastic video. Nice music selection. I really enjoyed it. Not to take away from your wonderful video BUT is it possible to make a bad video in ICELAND?
Haha thank you and to answer your question..yea..it's pretty difficult to have what would be considered a bad video. You are right, Iceland is pure eye candy 😍

Your video is astounding. I have been to several of the sites you filmed and you captured them so beautifully. Not only is the flying excellent, the editing is great and the music fits so well with the imagery. The water texture in the waterfall close ups is so enticing. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you so much for the positive feedback. Really appreciate it and super happy you enjoyed the video.

Beautiful! Everything about this video is so well done. The subject matter, (Iceland is on my bucket list), your flying, the editing and your choice of music. I love Chris Isaac's version, but the cover you used was perfect.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks you for the feedback my friend, glad you enjoyed it and like many others seem to agree that the music choice was a good call. Also Iceland in my honest opinion should be on everyone's bucket list 😁

Awesome video! hoping to get to Iceland Next year and see a lot of the places you captured here! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your channel too! New subscriber too!

Arthur

Awesome video! hoping to get to Iceland Next year and see a lot of the places you captured here! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your channel too! New subscriber too!

Arthur

Awesome, you're gonna have an amazing time there Arthur! How long are you going there for and will you also be taking a drone? Thank you so much for the subscription buddy, really appreciate it :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots