DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Iceland Video

Decovision84

Reactions
Hi guys,
If anyone us interested in visiting Iceland which I highly recommend please check out this video. I'm hoping to head back for my 3rd time in Summer 2019. Its a unique place with endless opportunities to capture something beautiful with your drone.

If anyone has any questions regarding Iceland I'd be happy to help.

Regards
Dec.

]

Reactions: BC Pete
Awesome video! very inspiring and getting excited already for our May trip in iceland. I hope I can do the same great video. Thanks for sharing!

Hi guys,
If anyone us interested in visiting Iceland which I highly recommend please check out this video. I'm hoping to head back for my 3rd time in Summer 2019. Its a unique place with endless opportunities to capture something beautiful with your drone.

If anyone has any questions regarding Iceland I'd be happy to help.

Regards
Dec.

]

Great Video Dec. We spent two weeks going around Iceland Summer before last, such a beautiful place- it was great to get away from the crowds, the north coast and the Western fjords are particularly beautiful and conducive to both land based as well as aerial photography/ videography. You show some drone footage of popular waterfalls particularly Skógarfoss and Seljalandsfoss- I might be wrong but I was under the impression that flying drones in the popular sites here and in the Golden circle, Gullfoss as well Reynisfjara Beach and Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon was no longer permitted with hefty no drone flying signs up - am I mistaken? The national parks are definite no fly zones. We are heading off to Iceland again at the end of the month but I’m just taking my DSLR on this short trip - I have no idea why the font changed mid post.... Gremlins...

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pilot74sparki