DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Iceland.

Maik Kellerhals

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Why do I post this again? - Because I think this is the best thing I've ever done. - And because my latest video was delayed by bad weather...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Awesome video!

Reactions: sarahb
Why do I post this again? - Because I think this is the best thing I've ever done. - And because my latest video was delayed by bad weather...
Very Nice Video. Well Done.

Clearly (IMHO)one of, if not the best cinematographers on the forum! This is yet another brilliant piece of work that motivates and inspires. Stunning in every aspect! Congratulations once again and thanks for sharing your talent 👍🏻

Reactions: Crash Gibby
Wonderful. Great mix of wide/medium/close shots, variety of drone and sticks. Love the score--perfectly compliments the visual and it is well-mixed with the sound of the environment. My only critique (if I may) would be the excessive camera movement on the shot of the seal. Is it difficult to get permission to shoot drone in Iceland?

Maik, once again a stellar work. When I started seeing the credits rolling I thought, “Certainly it can’t be over already!”
Again a wonderful piece of work. Next week, I’m off to Switzerland and I am looking forward to taking some photography and video. You have shown us all what is possible there and I will try to apply some of what you have taught all of us.
Thanks for the terrific lessons.
Phil Z.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tdotty