DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Icelands - Studlagil Canyon

cheezstake

Reactions
Had a great trip to Iceland last week, only 6 days but managed to do the whole ring road. Very beautiful country, wanted to stop and take much more footage but there are very few pull offs and basically no shoulders at all, especially with the car I rented (kia rio lol) . When I go back I will definitely rent a 4x4 and focus on a smaller area of the country. I also brought the avata and you can see it in the video, did pretty good considering how windy it was.

Had a great trip to Iceland last week, only 6 days but managed to do the whole ring road. Very beautiful country, wanted to stop and take much more footage but there are very few pull offs and basically no shoulders at all, especially with the car I rented (kia rio lol) . When I go back I will definitely rent a 4x4 and focus on a smaller area of the country. I also brought the avata and you can see it in the video, did pretty good considering how windy it was.
The ring road contains numerous areas to pull off when I was there on a photography guide trip. Your footage of this canyon is well flown and stunning. Of course, there is a lot more to Iceland than this. You should really do a complete video on the entire trip. I'd be happy to send you my video on a private conversation, so I don't steal your thunder from this post.

Beautiful! Perfectly executed.

Well done! Thanks for sharing.

Chris

Great video! Amazing formations along the river.

Oh no, I think I have a Kia Rio too! lol. Headed to Iceland next week!

Awesome video!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danyjames_