DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Idiots that ruin it for the rest of us!!

Like I said we will have to agree to disagree.

Goodbye.

I never said a drone could never hurt anyone. certainly eyes are the most vunarable place on the body. but if we're gonna start banning everything that can cause humans injury, no more cars, bikes, airplanes, guns etc. To say you can't fly over the whole city of London is stupid. Planes do all the time. And they've killed way more people on the ground than drones have. Dogs bite people. Should we get rid of all dogs in cities? The BBC is trying to exaggerate the threat of drones because that's what the press likes to do. Steve

I had this concern from a guy in the adjacent subdivision. He drove over to my house and started cussing at me about spying on his kids. I asked how I was spying and he said that I was flying in his backyard. He said he followed it to my yard.... I asked if it was that one, and I pointed to another drone his neighbor kid was flying. I ended up showing him what can and can’t be seen through the camera lens. He apologized and went right over to the kids house[emoji16]. I have an acre lot so I take off and land here mostly. I then fly over towards the Auto plants and RR tracks. Another person educated [emoji106]
Good job. That’s how it’s done.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52