DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

If anyone has raw footage with the whites blown out, I found a solution...

Ripper7620

Reactions
In Premiere Pro, there is a Look setting called"SL BLUEDAY4NITE. It's very blue dominant(obviously), and not many will like the overall look, however, it turns blown out, blinding white skies into luscious, intense, and very vibrant blue skies with gorgeous, well defined clouds. The look is overall quite dark, and is far from a perfect solution, but FWIW, it's the best solution for raw footage with blown out whites I've found so far. Please, by all means, if you have better solutions, please feel free to list them.

That's absolutely awful IMO...

But I don't even get how you can get a source image that bad. Something's very wrong somewhere.

Reactions: BaNZ and 4wd

But I don't even get how you can get a source image that bad. Something's very wrong somewhere.

Agreed. Something is terribly wrong there. It's awful.

That's what happens why you fly with manual settings and don't set them correctly. Ask me how I know. :D

Reactions: GavieboyDji
I agree the first two are horrendous, but I dig the third one. And I don't make material to please others, I make what I like.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661