DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

If I duck, so should you.

This is the one I wear sometimes:

Before You Ask Drone Funny Drone T-Shirt

Do the vests have altitude limits? :cool:
Amazon has many choices- I personally do not want to call attention to myself with a yellow vest- "Hey everyone, here I am flying a drone near or over you." As I've said in this forum before, I prefer STEALTH flying. A quick, in-and-out and surreptitious looking around to avoid people. You can even add text to your vest. See these pictures.FAA Vests.jpg

I feel the same way you do, but some times no matter what you do people will start gathering. I prefer STEALTH flying as well. Quick in-and out and looking around to avoid people. Thanks for the tip as to where to go to buy one.

well now i guess that i am going to throw a spanner in the works
i always have, and always will wear my bright yellow vest , i have found it to be a great way to let people know what i am doing ,when i am flying my drone if you are flying in a legal and safe manner then there is no need to hide away ,i understand that there is the danger of attracting the criminal element, to give them the chance to relieve you of your equipment ,but even then i have no intention of hiding away to fly,whether or not you choose to wear a hi vis vest is purely a personal thing ,unless you are flying commercially,then it can be a requirement,depending on the location

well now i guess that i am going to throw a spanner in the works
i always have, and always will wear my bright yellow vest , i have found it to be a great way to let people know what i am doing ,when i am flying my drone if you are flying in a legal and safe manner then there is no need to hide away ,i understand that there is the danger of attracting the criminal element, to give them the chance to relieve you of your equipment ,but even then i have no intention of hiding away to fly,whether or not you choose to wear a hi vis vest is purely a personal thing ,unless you are flying commercially,then it can be a requirement,depending on the location
AhHa! FLYING IN A LEGAL AND SAFE MANNER! That would be nice. But in my environment, sometimes I have to fly on the edge of what is allowed. Literally, on the edge of a NFZ and a fly zone. Best, for me, not to attract attention, and not to ask permission. I do not fly commercial. Have never sold a penny (?farthing?) worth of film. The default setting of most people and public officers is to say no and sort it out later.

Reactions: HighlandsVideo

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki