DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

If I only had a crystal ball ?

Itzmyobsession

Reactions
Greetings from Sooke BC
Hey guys I purchased my mini early last Nov, mostly out of frustration after crashing 2 or 3 of those cheap $150.00 drones. Well now I'm up to 170 flights over 500 kms distance, not 1 crash, and I want to upgrade to the mini 2.
Green lite from the boss lady, I was just a click away from purchasing it from Amazon last nite when She said....what are the chances of a mini 3 coming out by years end?
Should I just order the fly more combo mini 2 now, Or wait for something that might not even happen???
Thanks everyone...Gene

Greetings from Sooke BC
Hey guys I purchased my mini early last Nov, mostly out of frustration after crashing 2 or 3 of those cheap $150.00 drones. Well now I'm up to 170 flights over 500 kms distance, not 1 crash, and I want to upgrade to the mini 2.
Green lite from the boss lady, I was just a click away from purchasing it from Amazon last nite when She said....what are the chances of a mini 3 coming out by years end?
Should I just order the fly more combo mini 2 now, Or wait for something that might not even happen???
Thanks everyone...Gene
I’d recommend getting an Air over the mini.

I‘ve got a Mini and have a Mini 2 on its way. If I need a bigger drone for whatever reason I still have my MP. Problem with waiting for the next version is that there is always new tech just around the corner.

BTW I lived in Sooke for 7yrs up until 2018. Glad to hear they’re doing something about Sooke Rd by the 17 Mile House (I miss that pub ?)

Reactions: Itzmyobsession
Thank you guys ... I can understand the advantages of the Air vs Mini2..just really like the mini series, yaa the always ever present new tech just around the corner, going to mull it over a bit longer.
JamieK...glad too regarding the hiway...however you wouldn't believe the amount of forest thats gone now...ahhhh progress

Reactions: JamieK
Although I agree the air is better it is also in a different price range.

Like what others have said, there will always be a new drone coming soon. The Mini 2 is a LOT better drone than the mini one.

The other thing is, unlike apple and Samsung DJI are not very good at keeping anniversaries and make it up as they go along.

IF you plan on keeping the mini, use the batteries on the 2. It will save you some money.

If only I had a crystal ball, I would've invested $1000 in Microsoft stock back in 1991. I'd still be hanging here now though... even millionaires need drones! ?

Seriously though, good luck with your choice. I'm still on the fence about a Mini 2 or Air

Greetings from Sooke BC
Thanks everyone...Gene
Hurry up!! Before the go ahead, becomes a “NO WAY!”?

Greetings from Sooke BC
Thanks everyone...Gene
If you believe the upgrade will give you something you need or really, really want, and if you have no financial concerns, go for the upgrade now. Why wait? There's always going to be something better waiting just around the corner. Waiting will only get you....older.

Just my opinion...

Greetings from Sooke BC
Thanks everyone...Gene
I would get the Mavic Air2s. You'll be very happy

DJI is bringing out a new drone almost every month, so good luck on waiting for the next one

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albestinspections