DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IFM requires re-booting(will not engage)' after 1st battery

Moscoso

Reactions
Have found the intelligent flight modes becoming inaccesible(that panel visible, but will not engage). The bird is hot, as normal after a "battery" of flight. IFM HAS been enabled in Go4 app, sport mode is off(but toggled to see if maybe it would have some bearing on IFM accesability). Initially in newly airborne state(& during 1st battery), all is operational and visible. But into 2nd & 3rd batteries(as bird gets hot), the IFM though visible, will not engage. The only workaround I've found is s universal power down & reboot. Any you guys experiencing this? Insights? Solutions? Is this normal. Txs!!

Sport mode disables IFM's but you checked that. My only suggestion would be to restart the Go 4 app after you restart the MP (after swapping batteries).

Thanks yeah i did confirm sports mode was off; even toggled it couple times to shake up the system - nothing. Prior to installation of new battery, rebooted all - RC, phone, bird already down between battery swaps. This is my only solution : (

Have found the intelligent flight modes becoming inaccesible(that panel visible, but will not engage). The bird is hot, as normal after a "battery" of flight. IFM HAS been enabled in Go4 app, sport mode is off(but toggled to see if maybe it would have some bearing on IFM accesability). Initially in newly airborne state(& during 1st battery), all is operational and visible. But into 2nd & 3rd batteries(as bird gets hot), the IFM though visible, will not engage. The only workaround I've found is s universal power down & reboot. Any you guys experiencing this? Insights? Solutions? Is this normal. Txs!!

I have never had this issue ... has this just started happening ?? Have you recently updated the firmware and this has started happening since then ?.

If you have I would use DJI Assistant 2 and refresh the firmware in both the Mavic and the controller
Once you have done this remove GO4 and restart your device then do a clean install as these modes are software controlled and then check each battery in the Mavic after that.

Reactions: Moscoso
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki