DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ignore

Romi

Reactions
Is there a way to ignore a thread?
Not trying to be rude but I use the "new posts" feature a lot and there are some TOPICS that I'm not interested in anymore is all.

In the Profile area, choose Preferences then tick, or untick your personal preferences for notifications.

Just above the first post on any thread, on the right hand side, you can click 'Unwatch Thread'

I think the OP is talking about the thread list under the "New Posts" feature. Wanting to be able to filter post he is not interesting in seeing, but still see new post. That way the "New Posts" is not clutter with threads he is not interested in? Correct @Romi ?

Reactions: Romi
I think the OP is talking about the thread list under the "New Posts" feature. Wanting to be able to filter post he is not interesting in seeing, but still see new post. That way the "New Posts" is not clutter with threads he is not interested in? Correct @Romi ?
Exactly! You can ignore people (not cool) but I just want to skip some of the older topics when I look for new posts. Doesn't look like that's an option though.

Reactions: Exception
Exactly! You can ignore people (not cool) but I just want to skip some of the older topics when I look for new posts. Doesn't look like that's an option though.
I cannot seem to find any option that would do that. I also uses the New Posts to browse. Got nothing better to do while I wait for the Mavic to ship.

Reactions: Romi
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giku