Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

I'm a Quadriplegic and here's my drone video

Very cool! Perfect example of using the drone to its potential and being creative in any situation. Well done!!

I have a spinal cord injury and am a quadriplegic now, but I was able to modify my remote controller and create a custom macro to help me fly the drone and do certain intelligent modes including a custom made one. It's a basic video, nothing fancy at all, hope you enjoy.
Kewwlll!

Treeofliberty

Loc
Phoenix, AZ, USA
This continues to show that the mind is the most important muscle in the body. Never stop pushing the envelope. There millions of perfectly healthy youths out there doing far less with their lives.

Goldengate98

Sweet. When you have a moment you should post the RC mods and Macro. I think there are lots of people out there who would benefit from what you have done.
Keep flying.

jthare76

Enjoyed watching your video. What application did you use for programmed flight path?
Also could you share your equipment list, specifically the equipment bag support etc.

Keep on droning on!

SpitFire

I have a spinal cord injury and am a quadriplegic now, but I was able to modify my remote controller and create a custom macro to help me fly the drone and do certain intelligent modes including a custom made one. It's a basic video, nothing fancy at all, hope you enjoy.
Very nice video, great flying. Many of us can learn from you, by being observing your video. Great Job.

Tom-Air

Loc
Covington, Washington
Good job! I think you've got the hang of it. One question though I thought a quadriplegic was paralysis in all 4 limbs?

Good job! I think you've got the hang of it. One question though I thought a quadriplegic was paralysis in all 4 limbs?
It means all 4 limbs are affected. That doesn’t necessarily mean you can’t move them at all. There is a girl who I work with that is considered a quad but she can actual stand and walk with crutches. She uses a wheelchair daily for efficiency but she can move a 4 limbs.

I'm a C5/C6 Quad also and love my Mavic Pro and Mavic 2 zoom. Gives freedom I've missed a lot after 20 years in a chair. Good job Bud! We never say quit ;-] Now if the 2 feet of snow would go away I can get back out there ;-]

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harraizon