DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I'm baaack!

Ms.UAV

Reactions
Sold my mavic pro a couple years ago so I haven't posted. My dad is here somewhere with his P3A but it doesn't get used much.
We're both impressed with the mini 2. Other than a couple features it flies just as far and takes great videos.
Even handled the wind on the lake the other day.
Feels good to be back flying again
Resized_20220513_103414(1).jpgResized_dji_export_1652479823446.jpgResized_dji_export_1652479816043.jpg

Any recommendations for must haves?
Maybe the charging hub? Charging the battery in the drone might get old.
I have an extra battery which is probably enough. Do the batteries need to be oem? The smart batteries in the phantom series sometimes had issues if they were non oem.

Any recommendations for must haves?
Maybe the charging hub? Charging the battery in the drone might get old.
I have an extra battery which is probably enough. Do the batteries need to be oem? The smart batteries in the phantom series sometimes had issues if they were non oem.
I've had my M2 almost a year. I went with the fly more combo. You will definitely need some extra batteries and I would also recommend the charging hub and a high capacity USB plug. If you are out and about and fly from multiple locations, it might be a good idea to get a high capacity car charger as well. I plugged my charging hub into the regular USB plug in my car and it was slow as molasses at charging so I would recommend a high cap you can pug into the lighter socket. Last recommendation would be some ND filters if you do a lot of videos. I wasn't convinced I needed these but I have since become a believer in using the ND's on all but the cloudiest of days. Enjoy flying again.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obanat