DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I'm confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And to all nay sayers out there...the www.go-f-yourself.com was for the guy who comment on me not knowing if I hit a bird or not and all that birdoligist stuff was to further poke fun at him.. My drone didn't hit a bird. It didn't anything except the ground. End of story...and it turns out I don't have logs to show you all. I reset my phone last week at the lovely request of Verizon trying to fix a volume bug on my phone.. Please let's not get started with Verizon and their reset your phone for anything trouble shooting tech team. Thank god they are I charge of the warranty of our mavics...They have us reseting them mid flight. Then asking us now they are flying as they are crashing down. However i digress. The logs would show you nothing besides what I've told you. DJI is merly trying to get out of covering a warranty issue. I've already spoke with someone there and I'm writing them a letter to disagree with there findings. There is absolutely no reason that in flying my drone how I do that the motor should just give out.. and my altitude was not a factor as I've stated. They are only looking for any reason not to cover it. Which I feel they will when it's all said and done.

And to all nay sayers out there...the www.go-f-yourself.com was for the guy who comment on me not knowing if I hit a bird or not and all that birdoligist stuff was to further poke fun at him.. My drone didn't hit a bird. It didn't anything except the ground. End of story...and it turns out I don't have logs to show you all. I reset my phone last week at the lovely request of Verizon trying to fix a volume bug on my phone.. Please let's not get started with Verizon and their reset your phone for anything trouble shooting tech team. Thank god they are I charge of the warranty of our mavics...They have us reseting them mid flight. Then asking us now they are flying as they are crashing down. However i digress. The logs would show you nothing besides what I've told you. DJI is merly trying to get out of covering a warranty issue. I've already spoke with someone there and I'm writing them a letter to disagree with there findings. There is absolutely no reason that in flying my drone how I do that the motor should just give out.. and my altitude was not a factor as I've stated. They are only looking for any reason not to cover it. Which I feel they will when it's all said and done.
:rolleyes:Thumbswayup

I propose that without logs posted, it is pointless feeding the flock...
I propose for you to get a life...I know your type...you think you'll go through the logs and find me at fault some how some where within them..Don't you ? Well guess what partner. It isn't gonna happen...Your drone Nazi log ways won't work with me.. You'll need to get up pretty early in the morning to get one over on me. Mr drone log Nazi guy...

Reactions: Simmo
Do you have a map of the area in which you are flying and where it crashed?

I propose for you to get a life...I know your type...you think you'll go through the logs and find me at fault some how some where within them..Don't you ? Well guess what partner. It isn't gonna happen...Your drone Nazi log ways won't work with me.. You'll need to get up pretty early in the morning to get one over on me. Mr drone log Nazi guy...

d6KFxqY.gif

200w.gif

Keep looking for answers bud, you are doing well here.....not..

Last edited:
umm, just like you say DJI has done, then you came here for help, make up your mind, some people are trying to help.

Enough with all the aggro for crying out loud....just look at the bare facts in front of you. All you can do at this stage is go back and challenge what would seem to be a partially unsubstantiated conclusion by DJI.

With no logs to look at, all there is to go on is that (1) you were flying in sport mode - that isn't evidence of anything as such, except that you might have been trying to do stuff "outside the envelope", but that's an unfair conclusion with no evidence to support it. Then (2) you were flying at "500m". I'm assuming that's height above your takeoff point and again it means nothing on it's own because they don't know where you were flying do they, so they don't know your altitude above sea level (ASL). My only comment is it's a very tidy round figure which would make me a tad suspicious. And (3) they've surmised, without any evidence that I see in this thread, that you must have been flying at extreme altitude above sea level and Motor No3 (not three motors) has overloaded.

I would go back and ask them to explain exactly how they arrived at that conclusion. If the drone is fairly new and hasn't been heavily used, and you can provide evidence that you don't even live in a high altitude area, you might find they back down, because unless we're missing something here it should be a legitimate warranty claim. Unless we're missing something.....

You guys! You’ve just convinced me to follow this thread again! It’s sooo entertaining!!

Let us keep it civil here, people are trying to help.

Reactions: WParm
Enough with all the aggro for crying out loud....just look at the bare facts in front of you. All you can do at this stage is go back and challenge what would seem to be a partially unsubstantiated conclusion by DJI.

With no logs to look at, all there is to go on is that (1) you were flying in sport mode - that isn't evidence of anything as such, except that you might have been trying to do stuff "outside the envelope", but that's an unfair conclusion with no evidence to support it. Then (2) you were flying at "500m". I'm assuming that's height above your takeoff point and again it means nothing on it's own because they don't know where you were flying do they, so they don't know your altitude above sea level (ASL). My only comment is it's a very tidy round figure which would make me a tad suspicious. And (3) they've surmised, without any evidence that I see in this thread, that you must have been flying at extreme altitude above sea level and Motor No3 (not three motors) has overloaded.

I would go back and ask them to explain exactly how they arrived at that conclusion. If the drone is fairly new and hasn't been heavily used, and you can provide evidence that you don't even live in a high altitude area, you might find they back down, because unless we're missing something here it should be a legitimate warranty claim. Unless we're missing something.....
Thank you sir. I could not agree more with you. I appreciate your thoughts on the matter and I will take your advice when writing in my letter later today. I got my drone in May and I have roughly 46 hours on it. I don't know if that's a lot. I know that when it hit 50 I was going to look into doing some maintenance on it. As I stated in my original post I am not a novice flyer and I have multiple drones. I like your idea of having them tell me how they came to their conclusions. If anybody wants me to post up a map of where I was flying I don't mind doing so. I can even post up some of the video from it from before it crashed. I mentioned that the pictures I'm after require me to fly at altitude. I was going to post one of my pictures but I was unable to do so. Do I need to reach a certain post count before I'm allowed to post pictures or video ? I don't know? As I said I have tried posting up pictures to no avail.

and this was BEFORE this incident was it? If so, there's your answer staring you in the face....
Before the incident are you trying to say that my arm and motor broke off the Drone before it crashed down ? Like in a separate incident. Look here Sherlock You're not that clever. Give it a rest partner and quit while you think you're ahead. No they did not break off before the incident they broke off at the very end of the incident when it hit the ground ******* face. ..

It is so much better to sit in a corner and look stupid than to open your mouth and absolutely prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt. These are the best words anybody's ever going to tell you. I advise you to live by them as you are not very bright in fact you're from what you've written here. I can see that you're about as sharp as a marble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura