DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I'm new here please help

Don't know what happened to my message earlier.. didn't post but as I just found and then tibzee' comment above, he is right.

So i may have to be just very careful learning.. nothing in sight or pipeline to improve on this omission/ situation. It's a shame... There are some cynical opinion on why but I won't go there.

ps.. don't know how much a (lower end) controller is that will be useable in their simulator.

Not sure about the mini, but do know this has turned out to be a great hobby. See things I'd not see if not for my mavic.View attachment 126181

lol I bet those two bucks are probably saying,Uh oh we been spotted, Quickly let’s get out of here before they turn us into ? meat.[emoji23][emoji28]
Blessings I couldn’t resist

I'm about to buy a DJI mini 2 drone. I've never had one so im new at this. I have read everything i can about it and my question is, my phone is a Samsung Galaxy a20, i have been told it has both 2.4 and 5ghz, or does it even matter if it has it or not to run the mini 2 ? Can some one please tell me if it will work ok with the mini 2. It seems the more i read the more confussed i get . Please help me im fighting stage 4 jaw cancer and i thought this would be a nice hobby i can do to try to enjoy myself some. Thank you for helping,
A bit late but I own the Samsung a20 and can confirm that it works fine. Been flying for a few weeks and have never had an issue with it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msherwood1954