DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I'm new to this...be gentle with me :-)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and helpful advice. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome from Chicago the Windy City. Love to welcome pilots from other countries, many pilots here are friendly and willing to help. One of the areas you can check out is Mavic Help and Mavic tips, let your fingers do the walking. Vast amount of information, check it out. Safe flying to you.

welcome to the forum ,plenty of learned contributors on here to help you with your questions

welcome to the forum ,plenty of learned contributors on here to help you with your questions
Thank you for the welcome, I do have a question regarding the possibility of flying drones for my diving business. To show some of where I go diving, to compliment my underwater images.
Maybe I should start a new thread?

Reactions: old man mavic
Welcome from Chicago the Windy City. Love to welcome pilots from other countries, many pilots here are friendly and willing to help. One of the areas you can check out is Mavic Help and Mavic tips, let your fingers do the walking. Vast amount of information, check it out. Safe flying to you.
Thank you so much! I really like these friendly forums with enthusiastic passionate people :)

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and helpful advice. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.
Thank you so much!! I do hope to get some seasonal footage for you as I learn to capture it on the drone..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661